Author Topic: Thursday, March 9, 2017  (Read 643 times)

Offline pamgonzo

Thursday, March 9, 2017
« on: March 09, 2017, 07:40:49 AM »
Good Morning!
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Thursday, March 9, 2017
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2017, 07:50:28 AM »
Hello Ladies!

Hope to see lots of you visit today!

I am off to a bit of a late start, but I am started!

Not sure why I kind of overslept, but it sure felt good when I finally woke up!  :)

I have made some peanut butter cookies this morning.  Hubs' favorite, and I like to make something for him when he has been on the road.  He left Monday morning, and will be back late tonight.  Probably not until 9:30 or so, but it will be a nice snack for him whenever he gets here.

I have a chiropractor appointment later this afternoon. I need to think about whether there are any stops in that part of town that I can take care of while I am over there.  Trader Joe's is kind of in that area, so I will think about if I need anything from there.  (Of course, if I don't go, I won't spend any money, so we will see).

Not much else is happening here.  I have lots to work on as far as sorting through stuff that we don't need.  I have been feeling really overwhelmed with the amount of "stuff".  I would love to get rid of most of it.  It's getting my mind wrapped around the process of it all, though.  I mean, who needs 5 crockpots and two pressure cookers? (they are all different, but still! - It really is ridiculous!) Would love to downsize that whole situation! 

The winds have died down.  Now I just need to check to see what kind of clean up will be involved.  I'm sure there will be plenty of sticks, leaves and branches to deal with!

Getting desperate for Spring!  Send some this way if you have any!!
Have a great day!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
Re: Thursday, March 9, 2017
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2017, 11:18:05 AM »
I'll take your pressure cooker for my son. Maybe a crockpot also. Mine is so old that one of these days it might just stop working. Mom bought it for me when I lived in my first house which was 33 years ago!

Working today and then volunteering tonight. Spaghetti leftovers for dinner tonight. I am glad tomorrow is Friday. I am so ready for a weekend!

The bathroom downstairs is looking nice. Hubby put up new drywall around the shower surround and he spackled, sanded and primed. We were going to do all white paint but he changed his mind. He asked my opinion for a color but really I don't care what he chooses. I'm just not picky that way. I told him to have fun and choose something he likes but make sure it is a light color since the room is so small. I want this to be "his" project. He's doing fine with the remodel and I want him to have the feeling of accomplishment when it is all set and done. He moved the light fixture and is swapping it out with another one and he's putting in a new, larger mirror for the ladies of the family.  I'm quite proud of him.

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats