Author Topic: Saturday , May 3, 2014  (Read 1282 times)

Offline wrancher

Saturday , May 3, 2014
« on: May 03, 2014, 09:01:08 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Saturday , May 3, 2014
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2014, 09:08:12 AM »
Not a normal day or weekend here for a change.  We are branding tomorrow , just took Allison to a birthday party/sleepover, heading in to pickup bountiful baskets and any groceries I need for branding.  Yesterday Ashley got her hyrax off and had her teeth cleAned so we ran some errands. I have lane helping clean out garage as I need to power wash it out again. I serve the food out in the garage so glad there is a floor drain.  I wish I had one inside just take the power washer and be done. Ha I need to take shower and get list ready for town. I bought my mother and mil their Mother's Day planters yesterday so will leave them off early just to get out of way.  I am serving enchiladas, taco salad, pasta salad, snicker apple salad, corn, beans, pickled eggs, and 2 desserts to be determined.  Need to go get lane going on garage

Have a great day
Janice

Offline bobbie78

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2014, 10:43:18 AM »
Hi Janice and all who follow! I love that snickers salad you speak of!

Today has been a busy day so far. I've been cleaning and doing laundry. I need to make a trip to town to go to the grocery. I never got to go the other day. Chad's been sick so I've been taking care of him. He goes Monday to see the surgeon to see about getting that gall bladder out.

I'm thinking of going to Columbus later to go to some thrift stores. Really, I need to stay home to save money but I need some new summer clothes. The first place I check is the thrift stores!

Todays high is 65. It's 61 now and I am freezing. Not freezing like I was back in that oh so long and cold winter, but it is quite chilly today. I want to get my garden in the ground but I think I need to wait a little longer.

You ladies have a wonderful weekend!
~Bobbie from southern Ohio. Living life with my partner, Chad and two furbabies Punkin and Jade.

Offline auntotiti

• Charlotte Cait
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2014, 03:07:52 PM »
Okay I have to ask what is Snicker salad???
Married to mybest friend Mike 38 yrs
Sons Josh and Phil
Two beautiful sweet daughters in love
Three adored grands
Malyna, Nolan, Charlotte

Offline wrancher

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2014, 03:23:23 PM »
Snicker apple salad is chop up apples and snickers bars fold in cool whip and I put an instant vanilla pudding pkg in. Easy peasy and a bunch of teenage kids to feed!  Apples is the only thing nutritious whipped topping could maybe be dairy ha!