Author Topic: Tuesday, March 3, 2015  (Read 814 times)

Offline wrancher

Tuesday, March 3, 2015
« on: March 03, 2015, 06:31:43 AM »
Good snowy morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Tuesday, March 3, 2015
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 06:40:17 AM »
We are supposed to be in a blizzard all day with cold temps.  Tomorrow just cold temps.  So today will be outside and keep  checking cows. Wet calves in snow is not a good combination. We are not sending kids to school. Better get going need to check cows.

Janice

Offline 4kidsmom

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2015, 10:53:18 AM »
Good morning!

We have snow!  Lots of snow!  There's a good 6 inches outside!

I just came in from shoveling.  So far today, I've made the bed, put away some laundry, started cleaning the kitchen and done a few other little things.

Today Steven's going to New York on business so I will be running him to the airport, as well as the usual drop offs and pick ups.  I will have to allow extra travel time because of the snow.

I need to make bread today.  I've also got another load of laundry to put away and some ironing to do. 

Hope you all have a good day!

Merilee

Offline Linda

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2015, 12:55:14 PM »
Good afternoon, it's just cold here.. still have abit of snow left from the weekend, and we have a chance of more for tonight and tomorrow... of course this weekend its suppose to be in the 60's  that is nuts.
Nick was off last night so he slept for awhile and then got up and hung out with me.. we fixed toast,eggs, bacon,biscuits and gravy for breakfast. Then not long after he ate he crashed..lol.. i figured a full tummy would put him back to sleep.
so far today i have cleaned the kitchen,done some laundry and finally got my floor vaccumed they were awful.. going to work on the basement when Gary goes to work tonight...

Janice- you all stay safe and warm.

Merilee-you stay safe also... and warm too