Author Topic: Friday, March 3, 2017  (Read 735 times)

Offline pamgonzo

Friday, March 3, 2017
« on: March 03, 2017, 07:40:32 AM »
Good Morning Ladies!

Hope everyone is off to a fabulous day!  I am getting a late start.  I slept okay, but woke up way to early. So, I rolled over, and slept way too long!  I should have set an alarm.  It was after 8 when I woke up.  So, now I need to get busy.

I have one last load of laundry in the dryer that I need to fold and then put away all of the clean clothes. 

I have a list of things I need to pick up at the dollar store.  Nothing major, but I have this running list that I am needing to finally go get.

We are going to dinner with two other couples, and celebrating one of the girls' birthday, so I need to pull together a little gift for her, and get that together.  That will be quick.

No cooking for me tonight since we are going out, so that is nice for me!

I have a shopping list for another store, (either w-mart or Meijer), but I am going to see if I can let that one go for a little longer.  I just don't really want to make another stop.

We are headed to Indiana for baseball games tomorrow and Sunday.  I might check with hubs to see if maybe we just go on Sunday for the double header.  That would save us the $ for a hotel room.  Will check to see if we have enough points with any of our rewards programs to get a cheaper or even free room.  I am just feeling the tightness of our budget these days, so I am looking to cut unnecessary expenditures right now.  We will see if our plans change at all.

I guess that is about it for me today.  I need to find a bag full of clutter to get rid of for today.  I am doing 40 bags in 40 days for lent.  I am a little behind, so I do need a couple of bags.  I think instead of doing one bag per day, I will just keep a list of #'s of bags focusing on 40 bags in total.  That will be more doable for me.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Pam

Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Friday, March 3, 2017
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2017, 10:31:44 AM »
Good morning!

Weather-wise, we're about the same as yesterday.  Beautiful, sunny day.  Starting out cold but will warm up to 40s today.

I'm doing a few little things before I go pick up Nathan from school.  Then I will get a few more little things done before checking Alex out and taking both boys to a doctor's appointment.  The appointment is actually for Nathan but it's at 1 pm, Alex gets out of school at 1:30, and the teenagers won't be home from school till around 2:40.  I don't want Alex to be home alone for that long so he comes with us.  This appointment is to see how Nathan's ambylopia (lazy eye) is doing.  I have no idea what to expect.

That appointment will take about 2 hours, then I need to stop at the grocery store and Walmart.  Then home to do other things before making dinner.  Tonight I'm getting together with some lady friends for some mom time.  We're going to work on unfinished projects.  Should be fun.

Hope you all have a great day and a great weekend!

Merilee

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Friday, March 3, 2017
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2017, 12:18:11 PM »
Enjoy your Mom time Merilee!  Hope you make advances on your project.  What a great idea!

Hope the dr. appt. gives you some positive answers.
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25