Author Topic: Wednesday, April 12, 2017  (Read 1091 times)

Offline pamgonzo

Wednesday, April 12, 2017
« on: April 12, 2017, 05:44:47 AM »
Good Morning Friends!   :)
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Wednesday, April 12, 2017
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2017, 05:52:27 AM »
Good Morning all who visit!

I am getting myself together and getting moving. 

Headed to Weight Watchers shortly.  Then will walk with my friend and grab lunch.  Thinking we can finally walk outside!  Should be about 50* or so it will feel great to be out there.

Not sure what else I will do today.  Got the taxes finished and filed last night.  So glad that is off my mind. 

I still have a book I want to dive into.  Maybe that will be on my to do.  There isn't really that much to be done as far as day to day.  Since it's just me at home this week, not much gets messed up, and cooking is minimal. 

I am hopeful that we are past winter now! (although, hubs is in the upper peninsular right now, and there is crazy snow there.  Some of the schools had a snow day yesterday.)  :o  So, you never know when you live in Michigan!! 

Hope everyone has a great day!  Would love to hear what you are all up to!
Pam
Wife of 32 years

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2017, 06:02:13 AM »
Looks like a couple of us are up and at it already. I've been working for an hour already.

I ended up taking 1/2 day off yesterday to try to get stuff done but then hubby came home sick so I watched him carefully because he becomes dehydrated very quickly and I wanted to make sure we weren't going to end up in ER. I ended up getting stuff for him (gatorade and other sicky stuff). I got my very few groceries for the coming week and some fox urine for the skunk.  Dinner was a lo mein type dish and there was no walking last night as hubby was sick and I'm not walking without a buddy. He appears to be doing better today.

Tonight should be a walk if all goes according to plan. Probably leftover lo mein tonight for dinner and maybe a salad if we need more. Tomorrow is the end of my work week since we have a holiday on Friday. Kids will come home for the weekend also and they haven't seen the renovations yet so they will be surprised.

I am also hoping that winter might finally be over. It was a cold morning this morning so I hope it warms up today. Tomorrow is my volunteer night so the week is really turning out to be busy and then a big reward at the end with a couple of days off.

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats

Offline 4kidsmom

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2017, 09:13:08 AM »
Good morning!

Today's shopping day so I'm making up my list and thinking of all the errands I need to do. 

When I get home, I'll get everything put away and continue working on my project list.

No one has anything scheduled tonight so it's a very relaxed day. :)

Merilee

Offline pamgonzo

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2017, 10:32:16 AM »
Hope your husband is feeling better Alice.

Merilee, it must feel nice to have no commitments to deal with tonight!  Good for you!

Pam
Wife of 32 years