Author Topic: Friday, Sept. 29, 2017  (Read 1163 times)

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
Friday, Sept. 29, 2017
« on: September 29, 2017, 07:09:18 AM »
Good morning and Happy Friday!

It's the last working day of the month. Just like the past few months, I ask myself where did the month go? Life is flying by so fast.

We had a bit of rain last night. It smelled wonderful and it was nice and cool. Sadly, I was awake because I had the worst stomach ache ever. We had pizza from a place that makes fresh pizza but uncooked. You cook it at home. MIL had us over for her birthday and that's what we ate. I never order out for pizza and don't even love going out to eat because this is what happens to me. I'm paying the price by not feeling well the next day. I have been up since 3 am. I hope the ache goes away soon.

I never did bake those chicken breast last night since I ran out of time and there was enough leftovers for son to take to work today. So tonight is chicken and whatever else I can put together.

No walk for the last two nights due to being so busy. We'll have to find the time tonight and then again tomorrow morning. We like the Sat. morning walks because then that is done for the day and we're free to do other things.

Tell me about your day!

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Friday, Sept. 29, 2017
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2017, 07:29:12 AM »
Good morning!

I haven't posted in several weeks--no time in the morning and I'm exhausted in the evenings!  My job is good--I am enjoying working with the children and coming up with some ideas to help my kindergarten student catch up. Tuesday and Wednesday were parent teacher conferences so today is the teacher comp day.  Yesterday we got out early. 

Knowing I'd have an extra 1.5 day added to my weekend, earlier this week I made a huge brain-dump list of all the things that needed to be done.  It's quite long but a lot of those are little 5 minute jobs that I didn't want to forget to do so it's all written down.  I made some good progress yesterday and I'm hoping for a really good day today to knock as much off as I can.  Tomorrow and Sunday is the LDS Church's General Conference (held every April and October) so I know I won't have as much time tomorrow to get stuff done.  Plus tomorrow morning the boys have soccer games and pictures, so I don't expect to get much done in the morning.

I'm working on everything, everywhere. :)  Financial stuff, cleaning up my computer, picking up and cleaning the house, catching up on a lot of things that have been neglected, working outside--I've got quite a varied list of things to do so when I get tired of doing one type of work, there's something new and different to do. :)

Hope you all have a great day and a great weekend!

Merilee

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Friday, Sept. 29, 2017
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2017, 12:58:28 PM »
Good Afternoon Ladies!

I have been gone most of the day.  We have a huge art event/contest happening downtown, so a friend and I went to see some of it.  It is spread all over the downtown area, so we walked quite a bit.  There are some really interesting pieces of art.  So so many people!  It is nice to see the people enjoying the city, but the traffic!!  Crazy!

Hubs and I are going to see the Billie Jean King movie later today. 

Tomorrow we head to son's college baseball game.  That will be an all day into the evening thing.

Not sure about tonight.  Might head back downtown again.

Sounds like all of you have a lot on your to do lists.  Hope you make great progress!
Have a great night, and enjoy your weekend!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25