Author Topic: Wednesday, March 30  (Read 834 times)

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
Wednesday, March 30
« on: March 30, 2016, 06:42:10 AM »
Good Morning,

I slept well and I'm almost ready to go to the hospital to spend the day with hubby.

Hubby had his hip replacement yesterday so we're dealing with pain, nausea, hospital stay and getting the home ready for him. Very busy but I just made a dinner for anyone who is coming and going today. Chicken and rice casserole that is cooling now and then in the fridge for whomever, whenever. Laundry is done and all the floors are mopped getting ready for hubby's homecoming. I have to remove all the rugs and get the raised toilet seat up but that can all be done in a flash when I know he's coming home.

Have a good day everyone!

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats

Offline wrancher

Re: Wednesday, March 30
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2016, 10:40:22 AM »
Good morning

Alice glad to hear surgery went well. No just time to heal.

When we woke up this morning we had no moisture. Right when kids left for school it starting sprinkling. No huge moisture yet. It is windy and cold. I have finished some chores and am now doing bookwork. Cant you tell?! Ha  I need to get supper in crockpot. The days slip away from me.  Need to go switch dishwasher and washer/dryer.  My main thing is bookwork though. Allison I think is at academic Olympics. FFA judging cancelled till next week. A neighbor called and has a calf the kids will probably want to buy. I need to set the kids up their own checking accounts. At least the older 2.  Ok bookwork. I am so easily distracted.

Janice

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Wednesday, March 30
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2016, 12:10:27 PM »
Good no longer morning Ladies! 

Alice: so glad to hear that your hubby's surgery went well.  Sounds like you have things well under control!  Good for you!

I did my normal weight watchers, walk and lunch with my friend this morning.  We actually could walk outside today!  There is a chill, but it was fine for walking.  The temperature drop is on it's way so they say, so it was good to take in some Vitamin D while we had the chance!

I came home and started on some research that hubby needed.  I am just taking a break from that, and will keep on in a bit.

I do need to grab some lightbulbs out of storage.  Two burned out in the dining room fixture, (at the same time????), and the one in the basement in the laundry area is also out.  Obviously I couldn't finish the laundry yesterday since it was dark!  (and rather than change the bulb and carry on, I just took advantage of a good excuse!! or least an excuse! LOL!)

So, I will keep working on research, and work on the wash. 
Chicken stir fry for dinner with brown rice.  Quick and easy, and I have had a taste for Chinese lately. 

Hope everyone has a great day -- evening!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25