The Hearth > Managing a Household

Sunday, March 2, 2014

(1/1)

Rooney:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WINONA!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

MoWin:
Awww, thank you Lindsay. You are a sweet heart. I am eating fish sticks for my birthday. LOL I know I will pay next week because of the gluten in them, but they just sounded so good yesterday when we got groceries.  ;D I also have chocolate chip ice cream and a couple of mini-cupcakes. Yep, gluten will hit me full force tomorrow, but I am enjoying today. LOL

I got my hair cut in kind of a bob Friday. She did the best she could until it grows out a bit more. I am liking it so far. I have even left the bangs down, but they may have to go pushed back if it ever gets warm again. LOL

It was -2* this morning, but is up to 6* now. March sure came in like a lion this year. We only got a couple inches of snow, so that is happy news. I feel sorry for everyone south and east of us, cause you will probably be hammered tonight and tomorrow.  :( Maybe this is winter's last ha-rah! :-\

I have done nothing but piddle on the computer and eat today. Thinking a nap is also in the works. You all have a great day. Lindsay, get prepared, cause I heard Kentucky was in for some nasty weather. Teresa, probably just be rain for Alabama, but still nasty.

Blessings,
Winona

wrancher:
WINONA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I will spare sinigng to ya. HA Hope your day is a special one. Sounds fun to me!!! I am wanting a nap or just being lazy this afternoon myself. It is so cold -17 but there is no wind so that helps alot. Chores are done for now but we will keep checking on things as day goes along. We had a calf this morning but everything looks ok so far. I want to do some cooking but yet I am kinda lazy. I started putting this rejuvenate on my wood floors last night boy you can sure tell where I put it down it looks
\ice. Now to finish. Maybe tomorrow. 6

greyhoundgirl:
Happy Birthday, Winona!

Crazy weather here today.  We are getting down to 9 but feels bitter cold with our crazy Oklahoma winds.  It's thundering, lightning, raining down ice pellets, sometimes torrentially, and even snowing off and on.  What happened to March?  It was in the 70's Friday and I had the a/c for a bit before bed.

We had church this morning, then stopped by Country Mart on the way home for their Sunday special, 16 pieces of fried chicken for $11.99.  Came home and made a big veggie tray with jicama, sugar snaps, carrots, celery, and cucumber and homemade Ranch dip, then microwaved "baked" potatoes.  Simple but yummy and mostly healthy.  I also splurged on some marshmallow fluff and will make that yummy cream cheese dip later to go with all the fresh strawberries we got from BB yesterday.

Not even going to Atlanta Bread for coffee today.  Roads aren't good so we're staying in and I'll do my meal planning here at home with coffee...thinking I'm heading for a nap first, though.

Catherine

auntotiti:
Happy Birthday Winona!!!
We went to breakfast with son's family, then stopped at Lowe's for a couple things.  Went there yesterday and got the entry and area rug to put down on new flooring.  It turned out very nice.
DH put almost all baseboards up today.
He starts a week of swing tomorrow.
We got more rain today, happy for that!
Ordered pizza for dinner.
Wishing you all a blessed week.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version