Author Topic: Tuesday, October 8, 2014  (Read 1034 times)

Offline wrancher

Tuesday, October 8, 2014
« on: October 28, 2014, 07:07:58 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Tuesday, October 8, 2014
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2014, 07:16:18 AM »
Boy typing the date is scary. I have so much to get done. Ross is helping neighbors this morning load out calves. I am fixing to go unload hay trailer and then go feed calves. We got a little simpler system so that will help. We maybe have the haygrinder guy coming today (have to see if it is to windy), I need to haul hay  and then start preparing stuff for serving our church school dinner. Around 40-50 kids.ugh I wanted to wait till after we sell calves Nov 4 so things wouldnt be so busy.  Any suggestions on what to serve. I thought about homemade chicken noodle soup or spaghetti or nto really sure. I will make a snicker apple salad,  taco salad, couple of deserts. Just hate coming up with what ot serve. I also HAVE to do some bookwork. Kinda feeling overwhelmed right now. It will be nice after the calves are sold but then we will preg test cows, etc. Never have to wonder what to do around here.

Coffee on the run..
Janice

Offline Rooney

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2014, 11:44:21 AM »
Boy typing the date is scary.

Janice, sweetie, hate to scare you even more, but today isn't the 8th.........it's the 28th. :o  Wow, you really ARE busy! LOL ;) ;D

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2014, 12:30:40 PM »
Good afternoon, ladies.

It's a tough homeschool day around here and I'm about to pull my hair out.  >:(  I will be back when I pull myself together.
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline wrancher

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2014, 01:17:05 PM »
Man Lindsay, Sorry  :-[  I was typing in the darkness .  But honestly not really looking back. I thought I typed it right. You are right too many things going on. ugh

Offline Rooney

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2014, 02:12:30 PM »
Good afternoon, ladies.

It's a tough homeschool day around here and I'm about to pull my hair out.  >:(  I will be back when I pull myself together.

Right there with you Cheryl.  I have one learning to convert years down to seconds today.........long problems.....long day.