Author Topic: Wednesday, June 4, 2014  (Read 1333 times)

Offline wrancher

Wednesday, June 4, 2014
« on: June 04, 2014, 07:11:26 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Wednesday, June 4, 2014
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2014, 07:15:57 AM »
Woke up to heavy fog but it is starting to lift. We had rain again yesterday so we all slept in. Felt great. I HAVE to clean house today and get camper ready. Then for relaxing time I can get do bookwork which involoves finish downloading quickbooks. Such an exciting life I lead, but I wouldnt change it for the world. I need to clean out refridge and walk in cooler and can some strawberry rhubarb jam.

Have a grea day
Janice

Offline 4kidsmom

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2014, 09:01:57 AM »
Good morning!

Wow, I haven't been on for a few weeks.  Life got pretty busy for awhile and I was using my phone or iPad instead of my computer.  I think things are calming down for now.

Today is the last day of school for two of my children.  My daughter Christie is "graduating" from 9th grade.  I say "graduating" because here they call it "promotion" for 6th and 9th grade and "graduation" for 12th grade.   Alex has his final day of preschool today.  Tomorrow Jordan finishes 7th grade.  Next year, I will have a sophomore, an 8th grader and a kindergartener.  I'll try to post pictures of my children later.

Today is grocery shopping day.  Right now I am working on my menu.  Then I'll go shop and run errands before the preschool program at 2:30.  Hope I can get it done quickly so I can work on other projects.

Tonight is church activities and Christie's going to the 9th grade promotion dance.

Hope you have a great day!

Merilee

Offline Rooney

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2014, 11:33:28 AM »
Woke up to heavy fog but it is starting to lift. We had rain again yesterday so we all slept in. Felt great. I HAVE to clean house today and get camper ready. Then for relaxing time I can get do bookwork which involoves finish downloading quickbooks. Such an exciting life I lead, but I wouldnt change it for the world. I need to clean out refridge and walk in cooler and can some strawberry rhubarb jam.

Have a grea day
Janice

Janice, I feel this exact same way.  I do love reading your posts on this thread each day.  You amaze me with all you have to do each day running your ranch and you  inspire me to get "extra" things done! :)

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2014, 12:50:05 PM »
Good afternoon,

We had a couple of storms last night. Lost power just as Kevin was getting home, a bit after 11. I worried myself into a frenzy for the 2 hours the power was off. Kevin kept saying, 'No point in worrying. Not a thing you can do about it. ' LOL Anyway, even with the heat lamps off for 2 hours, the ducklings and chicks are all fine.  ;D The ducklings are so stinking cute this morning. I caught each group, put them in the feed bucket and took pictures. Of course, I had to nuzzle each of them before I released them.
   Lots of rain up in Nebraska yesterday. That all has to come down the Missouri River. I went to get feed this morning. The Nodaway River is roaring. It is almost out of it's banks. I feel for the people who live and farm in the lowlands. Anyway, I am good to go on feed for a few weeks.
   The weeds in the garden are going to go crazy. We got 2.1 inches of rain last night. It will be a while before it is dry enough to work in the garden again. They are calling for rain again tomorrow, Friday, and Saturday. Maybe we are finally catching up from the drought status.  ;)
   Well, I need to get off here and start sewing. You all have a great day!
Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie