Author Topic: Tuesday, February 18, 2014  (Read 1480 times)

Offline wrancher

Tuesday, February 18, 2014
« on: February 18, 2014, 05:11:40 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Tuesday, February 18, 2014
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2014, 05:25:31 AM »
Busy weekend as usual. Ds had an away game Thrusday night, Friday 2 practices and Dr appt for dd, Saturday DD 1st game of tourney 54-0 went and had supper with MIL and she took youngest DD home with her and I took other DD and her friend to a The Band Perry Concert. Very Good! Then back to MIL and left her house at 645 to be to DDs game at 730. Finished games aroung 130 then shopped for ds bday present and washed suburban (pointless but tried) DD won tourney in overtime! talk about gray hairs. Then home to make cookies for wrestling tourney the next day. Oh DH took DS to wrestling tourney he got 1st on Sunday and 4th on Monday (hard bracket). So today DS has basketball in another town that we just found out about last night at practice. I need to finish MIL books as I take her to accountant Thrusday. Maybe after I come in from outside chores. I would like to dye my hair today as this schedule is causing grey hairs. Lots to get done so up early cause I cant sleep and I have a cold but more of I dont hardly have a voice. I ams waiting for the slow down schedule but then DS comes to me and wants to do golf. I dont have a problem with it as it will be a good way to learn but oh more running but not so intense. Good thing to learn for later in life.

Off for my COFFEE

Janice

Offline wrancher

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2014, 05:30:10 AM »
I forgot it is youngest DS bday today so need to make cupcakes for school that I will have to take in later and cake for home. He wants to have a bday party but not sure how to do that as DD has tourney this weekend also and I think DS has game Friday. UGH

Offline Cathie

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2014, 05:35:27 AM »
Janice - I'd love to see the Band Perry -------- very cool!!!!! You are a good Mom - Happy Birthday to your son

I am finishing coffee
then exercising
then some cleaning
menu/grocery list
I am taking my youngest to the mall today and I will go to Aldi's while I am up there as well.

Have a great a great day everyone!!!!

Offline greyhoundgirl

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2014, 06:25:01 AM »
Good morning!

Just having some warm lemon water then probably going to soak in the tub for a bit as I'm quite sore from yesterday.  Should be an at-home today.  :)  That's ok, plenty to do here.  I need to get my cabbage planted out and more seeds started.  Laundry as usual, and some straightening up done.

Earl had talked to someone last week and found out they had a storm shelter installed in their garage floor.  There is no way to put one in our back yard (no room for big equipment to get back there) so we are going to look into this.  It would give us some peace of mind to have a place to go during tornado warnings other than stuffing into closets which quite possibly wouldn't help much if any.

Need to work on my stock up grocery list as well.  Things like Rotel, bacon, dishwasher detergent, etc... that I get from the commissary.  And make sure the fridges and chest freezer are cleaned out and ready for my Azure and OK Food Co-op orders, both arriving on Thursday.

Janice, Happy Birthday to you son!
Cathie, have fun at the mall and Aldi.

Hope you all have a great day!
Catherine

Offline auntotiti

• Charlotte Cait
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2014, 07:07:05 AM »
Good morning ladies,
Janice - Happy Birthday to your son!
Up early, laundry started, DH lunch packed.
I need to clean bathrooms, wipe down kitchen.
Will call to see when floor is to possibly be done...
Watching Nolan tomorrow for a bit, he is so easy to watch....he is so busy driving trucks he keeps himself busy.
Malyna was here Sat she is into playing office and wants DH or I to play that as well.  He took her to the park for a bit to run some energy off.
Dinner is leftovers.
Wishing you all a blessed day.
Married to mybest friend Mike 38 yrs
Sons Josh and Phil
Two beautiful sweet daughters in love
Three adored grands
Malyna, Nolan, Charlotte

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2014, 08:50:21 AM »
Good morning ladies,

I just finished my lemon and hot water, now drinking my smoothie. LOL Kevin asked me to make him a lemon and hot water today.  :)

I worked hard yesterday and slept good last night. Not much to do today. The wind is howling, but it is supposed to get near 68*. Thunderstorms predicted for tomorrow. Yes, bring spring on. LOL The snow is melting fast, but now we are dealing with mud. LOL I almost got my shoes stuck in front of the chicken house last night when I locked them up. Had quite a suction.  :o

Not sure what I will do today. I have several veggies prepared in the fridge, but still need some meat, so I guess I should check out the freezer.

Janice, happy birthday to your son. After reading your post, I realized our son, Isaiah's birthday is tomorrow.  ??? Kind of snuck up on me. LOL
Cathy, I think that is a wise idea. I wouldn't want to live in OK without a safe place to go. You guys just have too many tornadoes.
Pam, enjoy your day with Nolan tomorrow.
Cathie, have a fun day.

You all have a great day.

Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie