Author Topic: Saturday, February 22, 2014  (Read 1248 times)

Offline wrancher

Saturday, February 22, 2014
« on: February 22, 2014, 06:35:44 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Saturday, February 22, 2014
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2014, 06:44:34 AM »
Well getting ready to leave for baskeball tourney and will be gone overnight. DH staying home with boys and a friend that came for sleepover. He helps to so they will be fine. They need to get some work done. I will take oldest DD with me. Youngest DS made his 1st basket at his 1st game so he was excited. Older ds got to play some in A game and made 3 baskets so was happy. So no new homesteading news just basketball. By March 31 this sport will be over and we will move on to next. We dont really let the kids have a summer sport. We say summer is our time (family) so we do the projects you can only do in summer and go camping. cant wait

Have a great day
Janice

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2014, 07:01:11 AM »
Good morning!

Just sitting here trying to make myself get up and do something useful. :D  I need to do laundry and sweep my floors.  I may have to take a cat to the vet.  I don't know if his problem is serious enough to warrant a vet visit, but they close early on Saturdays and if I don't take him it will be my luck that he will get worse before they open on Monday. :-\

Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline fishermanwife

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2014, 09:05:36 AM »
Not much going on today kids are playing outside, I am waiting for washer to finish and DH is fishing.
Dinner tonight will be fish and shrimp with fries and hushpuppies.
Janice we take the winter off from sports Oct - half of feb depending on the weather. I don't like driving in winter down here bc they don't have enough equipment to keep all the roads clear. Oldest 2 do fall, spring and summer baseball, oldest son does fall football, Trent does summer baseball and thank God Ollie has 2 more years before he can play lol.
Have a great day everyone.
Norma in Southeast Oklahoma. Wife to Steven, mommy to Abby 16, Keagan 14, Trenten 10, Ollie 7.