Author Topic: Tuesday, February 25, 2014  (Read 1248 times)

Offline wrancher

Tuesday, February 25, 2014
« on: February 25, 2014, 06:11:43 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Tuesday, February 25, 2014
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 06:15:46 AM »
BRr 5 above at least the wind isnt blowing. Ihave turned down our furnace last week to always having at 72 to 69. Shortage of propane around here. DD isnt feeling so well with throat so will take her in or call dr again. I will head out soon for chores and check for new

Offline greyhoundgirl

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 06:40:32 AM »
Good morning!

Chilly here this morning, but not like where Janice is.  We're hosting our youth group small group tomorrow night (they divide into four groups for this), so housecleaning is on my agenda today.  :P  At least it will be nice and clean going into the weekend.  We are planning a camping trip for next weekend so it will be good to have this weekend free for some garden work and such.

I have my life coaching call today at 1, then the homeschool kids have a skating party at the nearby rink from 3:30-5:30.  So I need to boogie this morning and get things done.   :)  Maddy and I both have headaches.  I think mine is at least in part due to congestion due to the cedar trees...cedar pollen is high right now.  :(

Well, better get moving!

Have a great day!
Catherine

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2014, 08:10:53 AM »
Good morning ladies,

It is cold here today and the wind is blowing hard. Of course, on top of this hill it is always blowing.  :D It is 17* right now with it only supposed to get up to the low 20s. At least it isn't snowing. ;D Sure is a downer, though, when you really want to be working in the garden. Oh well, I know I need to be patient. With the winter we have had, better not rush things.  ::)

I felt like such a dummy last night when I realized that I had posted the wrong list of herb books I had ordered. That will teach me to not label my notes. LOL Anyway, if you are interested in the beginning herb books I just ordered, the correct list is now posted in the garden section. LOL

This is pay week, so I need to be working on a list. That means my Saturday will be full. By the time I get laundry done and all the shopping done, it is usually almost evening. Oh well, with gas like it is, I have to make as few trips to town as I can.  :o Our gas is now $3.19. I was enjoying it when it was below $3, but that didn't last long. LOL

Today will be a 'cook' day. We are out of everything that I precooked last week, so today will consist of boiling eggs for tuna salad and deviled eggs, cooking some ground beef and maybe some sausage, cooking some green beans, and cooking some broccoli. I think I will also steam some snow peas and sweet potatoes. That should give us a variety for the rest of the week into the weekend. I don't cook like I used to. Kevin and I eat at different times anyway, so I just make up a bunch of food, refrigerate it, and we warm up what we want. Seems to work for us in this stage of life.  ;D

Well, I need to get with it. You all have a great day.

Blessings,
Winona
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 08:13:25 AM by MoWin »
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie