Author Topic: Thrusday, March 6. 2014  (Read 1225 times)

Offline wrancher

Thrusday, March 6. 2014
« on: March 06, 2014, 05:47:55 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Thrusday, March 6. 2014
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 06:04:38 AM »
Beautiful out! 36 and feels like 29. really at 5:30 in morning it is going to be gorgeous today! DS was suppose to have game tonight but other team members were sick. So he will have wrestling practice as he has districts this weekend. He just wants to be done but he has more times to wrestle than basketball lately. DH and I eneded up going to city at 1230 yesterday as I called and got a haircut appt. that I so desparately needed. DH went to chirpractor, We were wanting to get everything done before calving hits full swing. DD is coming home from college for spring break to help with calving while her friends are in Florida or someplace warm. Such is life. I dont know how people can afford vacations in college. I want to start some crafty things, clean out utility room and just be outside in the warmth. Tomorrow high of 30 what? DS has basketball tourney so will be in gym all day any way.

shedrinkzcoffee

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2014, 10:20:13 AM »
Good morning Janice and all who follow this thread today  ;D

It a sunny day but, oh my, is the wind howling out there!  I am having coffee and will make a smoothie pretty soon and get on the treadmill for some exercise.  Dinner is in the crockpot and school is starting soon for the boys.  I am hoping for a mostly at home day today.  Brandon has jujitsu this evening but other than that I think I can stay home today.

Dinner tonight is Italian beef.  Not sure what else yet though ;)

Have a great day!

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2014, 11:49:31 AM »
Good afternoon ladies,

We are running late. Just got home from the care center a little while ago. Fern was more alert and not in a lot of pain today, so we hated to leave her, but Kevin needs to go to work. I know he is exhausted, since he stood beside his mom's bed, holding her hand for over 2 hours straight this morning. They have chairs, but she wanted him to hold her hand and it made it too difficult when he sat.  :( She ate almost a cup of yogurt today and drank some juice. That is big! She hasn't eaten anything in days. She still has a tight grip. She was able to communicate with me enough to tell me the pain was starting, so I could get the nurse. I am so happy, because Fern's estranged sister was there today. She said 'Marcina' very plainly. We feel all is ok between the two of them now. Kevin was so relieved. He felt guilty because he broke down when his mom said she loved him. I would not wish having to watch a loved one slowly pass, on anyone. One thing they added today was oxygen. It has really helped in my opinion. Sorry to just keep going on about this, but this is my life right now.  :'( I know you understand.  :)

Not much else to do today. I may cook a pot of beans. I also have some ground beef thawed, so will cook that. I feel exhausted, so will probably take a nap. I hope my mom is in a better mood today. She was pretty nasty yesterday. Normally I can handle what she dishes out, but my emotions are shot at the moment. She doesn't seem to understand why I love Fern like a second mother. I guess she wasn't that close to dad's mom. Oh well, can't deal with it right now.  :(

I hope you all have a blessed day. Remember, spring begins two weeks from today!  ;D

Blessings,
Winona
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 11:52:23 AM by MoWin »
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie