Author Topic: Friday, March 7, 2014  (Read 1223 times)

Offline wrancher

Friday, March 7, 2014
« on: March 07, 2014, 05:38:39 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Friday, March 7, 2014
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 05:50:26 AM »
It is probably the warmest it will be all day. It is 30 and the high today is 28. Hard to go from 52 yesterday back to 50 and 60s this weekend. DD will come home from college I think tonight or in morning for a week and will help with calving. Today youngest ds has his 1st basketball tourney. I think it will be a long one.  Then tomorrow is his district wrestling tournament. So gone 2 days but still at home at night. DD will do my chores for me. My goal is to clean out walk in cooler this weekend. No new calves. Now that the nice weather is here they could come on. Need to organize meals. THey will have egg salad sandwich for lunch that we put in oven and tuna fish casserole for supper. ah lent.

Have a great day
Janice

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2014, 07:29:30 AM »
Good morning,

I woke up at 6, but just laid quietly until after 7. That is harder than you would think. LOL I knew Kevin needed the rest and didn't want to disturb him. We will be going to the  care center in a bit. Then we'll come home and get Kevin ready for work. Hazel is suppose to come by and pick me up on her way to the care center. So I will have a long day.

It is 41*, so looks to be a nice day, except the wind is blowing hard. Most of the snow is melted, so now we are dealing with mud.  :(

Hazel kept Noah and Izzie out of school today. That way she doesn't have to rush to get back to Kansas City. They are both excellent students and she explained the situation to their teachers. No problem. So I will get to spend some time with my angels. We won't take them into Fern's room. They don't need to see that and I know Fern would not want them to see her like this.  :'( Kind of sad, since this was supposed to be a late birthday celebration for me. Haze suggested it a month ago. I am gladly giving that up so that she can spend time with her grandma. I will have other happy days with them.

I will probably check back in tonight, but may not have time this weekend. Kevin wants to spend most of the weekend with his mom. So you all take care of yourselves and have a good Friday and weekend. Love you all.

Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie

Offline auntotiti

• Charlotte Cait
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2014, 08:25:05 AM »
Good morning ladies,
Winona - thinking of your family today...prayers and hugs
Looks to be a nice sunny day here.
We will have Nolan in a bit.  My dil's grandpa's funeral is today.
Nolan turned 2 yesterday.  He is also going to be a big brother come Sept....
So some quick swishing here today.
DH is on his last swing, hopefully goes back to days and in his own area after 2 months.
Dinner is rice/beanburritos or fried rice.
Wishing you all a blessed day.
Married to mybest friend Mike 38 yrs
Sons Josh and Phil
Two beautiful sweet daughters in love
Three adored grands
Malyna, Nolan, Charlotte