Author Topic: Tuesday, March 11, 2014  (Read 1446 times)

Offline fishermanwife

Tuesday, March 11, 2014
« on: March 11, 2014, 07:04:50 AM »
Good Morning Everyone!
Norma in Southeast Oklahoma. Wife to Steven, mommy to Abby 16, Keagan 14, Trenten 10, Ollie 7.

Offline auntotiti

• Charlotte Cait
Re: Tuesday, March 11, 2014
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 07:09:17 AM »
Good morning,
Great night of sleep, energy level up.
General cleaning here.
We are to be in the 80's by the end of the week.
Dinner is in my thought process.
Wishing you all a blessed day.
Married to mybest friend Mike 38 yrs
Sons Josh and Phil
Two beautiful sweet daughters in love
Three adored grands
Malyna, Nolan, Charlotte

Offline fishermanwife

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 07:20:17 AM »
Hubby got a new job and starts on the 24th!!!! It is 45 min away so we are looking for a new car instead of getting carpet now :( but oh well this is a huge blessing so now hopefully I can save up enough and get carpet installed before Christmas. The new job only starts out at what he is making now(bc their policy is everyone starts working on the floor even though that's not the job he applied for) but a $3 raise at minimum after 90 days and the secretary told him when he showed up for interview last Friday not to expect to hear anything til Monday or Tuesday bc they were busy but she called 1.5 hrs later and said they told her he was a high priority and going to be a huge asset to the company, so excited!!! Hubs told them he was looking for a career not just another job so hopefully this is it.

Not much else going on around here temp is around 56 and suppose to hit 80 today. Kids are at school and laundry is going, when my coffee is gone I need to go try and spread so gravel in the driveway bc the guy with a tractor didn't show up and later I'm picking up some kid boots off a yardsale site that I need to polish up. Have a great day!
Norma in Southeast Oklahoma. Wife to Steven, mommy to Abby 16, Keagan 14, Trenten 10, Ollie 7.

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2014, 08:19:05 AM »
Good morning,

I haven't been here for several day because we have been at the care center with Kevin's mom. She passed peacefully last night.  :'( We have a few more rough days to get through, then we can get out of this limbo. Prayers appreciated.

We have a stressful afternoon of planning the funeral today. I hope it can be Thursday. The sooner we can get it over the better it will be for all of us. Carolyn helped me pick out an outfit for her to wear last night, but if Kenny (Kevin's brother) wants her to wear something different, that will be ok.

My mind is kind of scrambled right now with lack of sleep, but know that I am thinking about all of you. Have a wonderful day. I hope to soon be back to posting regularly.

Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie

Offline fishermanwife

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2014, 08:27:54 AM »
Sending prayers of comfort Winona.

Offline fishermanwife

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2014, 08:29:31 AM »
I do not know why my posts have highlighted words with links, please Do Not click on them, I will have hubby look at computer when her gets home.

Offline bobbie78

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2014, 12:23:22 PM »
Winona, please know I am praying for you and your family right now.  :(

Norma, glad to hear your hubs got the job! Praise the Lord! Happy for you right now!

Today is absolutely beautiful! It's 68 degrees and sunny! Yesterday I wore flip flops to town and probably will today if I go anywhere.  BUT, tomorrow the high is 28 with snow!!!!!!! EEEEK! So I will savor today!

I made Chad some white chocolate candy with rice crispies in them in my candy molds. He will be a happy boy when he gets home! I need to finish up the laundry today.  So off to do that! Dinner tonight is ham omelets with a side of fried potatoes. You ladies have a wonderful day! And Winona, I will definitely be thinking of you and Kevin today.
~Bobbie from southern Ohio. Living life with my partner, Chad and two furbabies Punkin and Jade.