Author Topic: Thursday, March 13, 2014  (Read 1149 times)

Offline wrancher

Thursday, March 13, 2014
« on: March 13, 2014, 07:00:05 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Thursday, March 13, 2014
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 07:17:32 AM »
Crazy busy times but getting better.  I had to take Dd to clinic/er yesterday morning with severe croup after X-ray it showed she was barely getting air up and down but her pulse ox was 97 thank heavens. Her nostrils were flaring and chest retracting struggling so hard to breathe.  The dr gave her a special neb even though I nebbed her like 10'times at home and gave her prednisone.  That started getting her better but after waiting a while she started croup coughing again so he gave her 2 shots in the legs and then she started getting better. We finally got to go home at noon, by 3 you couldn't even till she had been that sick the steroids had kicked in and She was wound up.  Thank heavens we have the hospital here with the best dr ever.  Enough about that. Off to do chores and come back to clean house before crop insurance lady comes at 9 then keep checking cows though day for calving. I will check back in later. Winona thinking of you and your family!  Thinking of all our homestead families. 

Have a good day

Janice