Author Topic: Thursday, Feb. 4, 2016  (Read 961 times)

Offline 4kidsmom

Thursday, Feb. 4, 2016
« on: February 04, 2016, 07:51:50 AM »
Good morning!

Offline Linda G.

Re: Thursday, Feb. 4, 2016
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2016, 08:04:47 AM »
Good Morning, oh the wonderful fun of living in a small town,...The donut truck from the big city of Witchita took orders for there special donuts last week, as they were coming here to Mcpherson this morning... Yep that is big time for us,so picking up the donuts was the first thing i did this morning. lol.   Now as for the rest of the day Gary will sleep this morning and is off tonight and tomorrow so we plan a trip to Starbucks.
 Will be stopping by Aldi's to pick up the eggs that are on sale for.99 that is a great buy and i hope they are good eggs...they won't be my fresh ones, but the two folks we buy from there chickens are not happy with the cold temps so they haven't been laying...
That is my big day... well the general cleaning  is a everyday occurance.
Taco's are on the menu for tonight...

Have a great day Ladies.

Offline pamgonzo

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2016, 09:37:05 AM »
Ooooo - the donut truck Linda!!!  What a treat!! -- Enjoy!

I have a quiet day - seems to be kind of my normal lately!  I'm good with that! 

General cleaning and pick up around here.  I have some paperwork to sort through and organize. 

Not too much else happening!  Hubby is suppose to leave on a business trip yet today, or tonight.  I'm not sure he has decided when he is leaving yet.  He mentioned leaving in the morning, but he has to be on a radio show at 6 a.m. and it is across the state. Probably 2 1/2 hour drive.  I'm not comfortable with him having to drive that far, that early in the morning, but he can decide for himself what he wants to do. 

Not sure about dinner. If it's just me, I will have leftovers...or cereal...or maybe ice cream!!!  If hubby will be home, I will try to come up with something more substantial than that.  Maybe ice cream AND popcorn?????  LOL!! 

Hope everyone has a great day!  More snow arriving here.   :-\

Pam

Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

shedrinkzcoffee

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2016, 09:37:27 AM »
Good morning!

Wanted to say hello real quick.  We have our life group this evening and we are hosting tonight.  I have a table full of things that were given to me (home decor stuff and its all nice stuff) that I need to find places for.  So my day will be decorating, organizing and hosting.

Dinner tonight is a vegetarian enchilada pasta and I am not sure what else.  maybe just some fruit and I may make some bread or rolls, if I have time.

Offline Cathie

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2016, 11:05:24 AM »
Good morning ~

My daughter had swim practice this morning so we left at 5am and drove there,  then drove her to school, came home paid some bills, start laundry, went to the bank, then shopping (hobby lobby, dollar tree, walmart, aldi), now I am back home and I am going to get more laundry done, cleaning, and get dinner going.   We have swim practice again tonight so back to Canada we go. 

Wishing you all a great day!

Offline Linda G.

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2016, 05:43:49 PM »
Pam those donuts are as pretty as they are good...   i had a white covered animal cracker donut with sprinkles... yum.

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2016, 07:57:46 PM »
Good evening ladies,
   Work was good today. I work tomorrow, then have a 3 day weekend off. Kind of looking forward to that. Also, tomorrow is payday. LOL That is always a good day.  ;)
   I was so tired when I got home, that I did nothing. LOL I am ready for warmer weather. I hope that will encourage me to get out and do something after work.  ;)
   Well, time to get to bed since I need to be at work at 6:30 again in the morning. You all have a wonderful day tomorrow.
Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie