Author Topic: Friday, September 19, 2014  (Read 1043 times)

Offline wrancher

Friday, September 19, 2014
« on: September 19, 2014, 07:30:04 AM »
Good morning!

Offline wrancher

Re: Friday, September 19, 2014
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2014, 07:39:34 AM »
Believe it or not we are home for the weekend. No appointments or games. I hope to get some extra things caught up.  So someone will be cutting hay, I will be canning, maybe have Allison clean on garage some.  I have quite a list but doable.  I am just so excited of not having to go anywhere. 

Coffee time...
Janice

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2014, 07:54:56 AM »
Good morning Janice and all who follow,
   It seems like Monday, but it is Friday. LOL I had a wonderful 2 days off and now ready to go back to work. I got a call early this morning and will go in about 1:30 today. It's all good, just a another hour or so on my paycheck. LOL
   I never did do any sewing yesterday, but I did do a lot of crocheting. I almost have a scarf/cowl done. I used the Jiffy yarn. That works up very quickly. I enjoyed crocheting again. I think it will help to keep my hands limber.  ;)
   I picked the rest of the peppers yesterday. I have the dehydrator full. Just have a few left. I most likely will just chop them and freeze. I also picked enough fall green beans for a good mess. Kevin mowed off most of the garden. We have several pumpkins and a few spaghetti squash. The tomatoes were done. We got very few tomatoes this year. I think it was too cool.  :(
   Well, I'd better get off here and get a few things done. You all have a wonderful day!
Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie

Offline 4kidsmom

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2014, 08:41:32 AM »
Good morning!

Rain came through last night so today is supposed to be much cooler.  Hopefully the heat wave is over.  We actually set new heat records!

Right now I'm doing some financial stuff--balancing my checkbook and paying a few things.

I'm going to work on my downstairs today.  Laundry to put away, toys to pick up, some stuff to put away in the garage and shed.  And I'd like to dust and vacuum.

Tonight Steven and Christie are going to a soccer game and Jordan has his first basketball game.  Tomorrow Alex has a soccer game, then we're going to go north to see my parents' camp and enjoy the fall leaves.  So I want to get lots done today.

Have a good day!

Merilee