Author Topic: Friday, February 6, 2015  (Read 737 times)

Offline wrancher

Friday, February 6, 2015
« on: February 06, 2015, 08:02:10 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Friday, February 6, 2015
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2015, 08:03:58 AM »
Nice to see so many of you yesterday on here! Today is hurry and catch up on things this morning before ball games in afternoon.

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2015, 08:28:25 AM »
Good morning!

I have a few minutes to post while Emily is finishing up her math test. 

I am trying to find new homes for my remaining 2 hens.  They are not laying and are probably 2 or 3 years old and I'm tired of feeding them. ;)  If I can get rid of these, that'll leave us with 3 bantam hens and 4 bantam roosters.  The bantams are Emily's chickens so I'm not really attached to them.  At least these hens are laying.

Today after school work is completed I guess I'll run pay bills.  I've paid a couple online already but some I have to do in person.  Afterwards, I need to put away a huge pile of laundry from yesterday and clean the bathroom.  I need to mop the floors in every room but not sure I'll attempt that today. 

Supper tonight is homemade pizza.  I need to get the dough ready for that and cut up vegetables for salad.  I hope you all have a great day! :)
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline fishermanwife

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2015, 09:09:36 AM »
Good morning everyone. Today is professional day at school so the kids are home and happy so that's good! Lol. I have been playing around with my envelope system and trying to make a budget so we make the most of our tax return. I'm also waiting on the house insurance lady to call me back bc we haven't received the bill since changing companies and it should be do on monday so if she calls and says I need to pay it then we will stop by the lake that is over that way in the Ouachita Mountains and have a little hike playing time. If not plan B is to go to the store and check on prices for bunk beds and refrigerators. Have a great day everyone.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 09:11:37 AM by fishermanwife »
Norma in Southeast Oklahoma. Wife to Steven, mommy to Abby 16, Keagan 14, Trenten 10, Ollie 7.

Offline pamgonzo

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2015, 12:45:36 PM »
Good Day everyone!

Had a hard time getting motivated to go out this morning.  I wanted to leave around 9, and ended up fiddling around until I finally got myself out the door around 11! 
Picked up groceries, and made a quick stop at Michael's for a couple of things. 

It wasn't nearly as cold out as it was yesterday, (by the time I got out there), so that was a positive!!

Put groceries away, and now I need to pick up a few things, and then get ready to go out.

Date night tonight!:  Dinner out, and then meeting up with some friends at the local hockey game.  It's the Red Wings "minor league" team.   I'm sure we will have fun.  Not much of a hockey fan, but it will be cool.
Using a gift card for dinner, and we got free tickets through hubby's work, so I guess I'm a pretty cheap date!

It is suppose to get up to 37 degrees tomorrow, so we are excited for the warm up!  Not suppose to last, but still!!

Hope everyone has a great day and evening!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25