Author Topic: Tuesday, April 21, 2015  (Read 809 times)

Offline wrancher

Tuesday, April 21, 2015
« on: April 21, 2015, 07:14:34 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Tuesday, April 21, 2015
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 07:26:10 AM »
Today is just like any other day at home.  Chores, housework, bookwork.  Trying to get a few extra things done for bridal shower Saturday.  I need to find a home for some of the things I have left out. I hate when I start getting things ready for shower and have all this stuff sitting around for it and can't put it away.  I may load in my suburban. I don't have any where to go.  Well better get started.  Really working on diet. Ugh. Starting day 3. This 1st week is intense. 

Coffee time

Janice

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Tuesday, April 21, 2015
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2015, 11:31:06 AM »
Hi Janice and all who follow.

I have been up and out to the store already.  Didn't need a lot, but there were a couple of specials that I wanted to take advantage of.  Now I am pulling together some lunch, and will make a to do list for the rest of the day.

The rain is still hanging around, but it's more of a sprinkle/mist than a true rain.  I guess I can find a positive in that!  And, there wasn't much of anything when I was loading the groceries into my van.  By the time I got home, it was raining pretty good.  It has passed for now. 

Yesterday I got the wallpaper stripped from my bathroom.  Step one down!  Now I need to make a plan for painting.  I want to scrub the walls good before putting paint on though.  Just to make sure we start with a clean slate. 

Not else much happening here today.  Just a quiet day.  (like most these days!)

Hope everyone has a sunshiny day!! 
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25