Author Topic: Monday, November 16, 2015  (Read 812 times)

Offline wrancher

Monday, November 16, 2015
« on: November 16, 2015, 07:33:45 AM »
Good morning

Offline fishermanwife

Re: Monday, November 16, 2015
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2015, 12:59:00 PM »
Good afternoon,  it's a dreary rainy day here. I'm at work, it's suppose to be nap time but a few are not cooperating grrrr. Not been doing a whole lot just work and home stuff in between a million kid drs appointments. This year has flown by I can't believe next week is thanksgiving and then will be christmas! Take care everone.
Norma in Southeast Oklahoma. Wife to Steven, mommy to Abby 16, Keagan 14, Trenten 10, Ollie 7.

Offline wrancher

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2015, 01:00:44 PM »
Now we have lane home sick.  We are getting better I think.  Working on bookwork and getting closer.  I need to spend some time online shopping for trip and Christmas.  I need to make list for the city on Friday as we have appointments. I want to get some paint for Ashley's  room and start going room by room and deep deep cleaning.  Allison has game tonight in another town.  At least tomorrow's is a home game. I need to get some weather stripping on some doors around here.  I want to haul hay but I need to put racks back on my trailer.  I made a run to a neighboring town to get some fencing supplies for Ross this morning.  Now reload dishwasher and get back to bookwork.

Have a beautiful day
Janice

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2015, 01:43:09 PM »
Good afternoon.

It's been a busy day.  We had a few errands to run this morning, back home for a quick lunch, then school work to squeeze in before it gets too late. 

I slipped outside while Emily worked on her reading and picked up a bucket of pecans.  The birds are in the tops of the trees trying to eat the ones that haven't fallen yet, and there's a fat little squirrel out there helping them. :)  I'd like to get as many picked up as I can before the rain comes back tomorrow night.
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn