Author Topic: Friday, March 18, 2016  (Read 769 times)

Offline wrancher

Friday, March 18, 2016
« on: March 18, 2016, 06:02:12 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Friday, March 18, 2016
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2016, 06:07:30 AM »
Up early to get some computer time and straighten house up. We have company coming this afternoon and I wont be here. I take 2 kids to orthodontist and run errands. Ross 2 sisters, his mom and sisters baby daddy and baby are coming. I told them I wouldn't be home but guess they don't want to see some of us. So yesterday I only had a little time in house as Ross needed different trailer brought over to him 45 minutes away. ugh So after a cow check I had to hook up trailer and unload trailer and back of pickup. I am so sick of wind.

Offline pamgonzo

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2016, 11:44:32 AM »
I am with you on the windiness Janice!  It has calmed down here for the most part, but it was bad for a couple days.

I ran into weight watchers to weigh in this morning.  It was not as bad as it could have been after two weeks of vacation! 
I was still a little over my goal, but I can get it back in line by my regular meeting on Wednesday.

Getting ready to watch the Michigan State game.  We are big March Madness fans. (even though my brackets were kind of smashed by Purdue last night!! LOL!)

Not too much else happening here.  Still working on getting back to a post vacay normalcy.  I should be back to the norm by tonight!

Tomorrow we are headed to Kalamazoo for son's baseball games.  He is pitching tomorrow.  Hope that goes well for him, and also hoping that sunshine will be there to help with the 40 degree forecast!

Hope everyone has a great day and weekend!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

shedrinkzcoffee

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2016, 12:26:25 PM »
Good morning, ladies!

I'm taking a quick break while I wait on cupcakes to bake.  Having some coffee too.  ;)

Yesterday was very busy with lots of yard work.  I mowed the lawn and garden area, had to get some areas with the weed eater to see what was under it (lots of rocks and the yard was unruly when we bought the house.  Not that its getting nicer outside we can get to working on the yard) got the tiller put together and started tilling the garden area.  There are quite a few rock in there too but the soil is nice.  Went to Home Depot last night to get a garden rake because ours is missing since the move.  I'll work more in the yard tomorrow as today is really busy.

We're heading to Sportsmans Warehouse, Kohls, Costco and Walmart in a few minutes.  The boys have a Scout trip coming up so we need to get last minute things and they both need new swim trunks.

Timer just went off for the cupcakes.  Have a good day everyone!