Author Topic: Monday, September 26, 2016  (Read 1041 times)

Offline 4kidsmom

Monday, September 26, 2016
« on: September 26, 2016, 06:58:33 AM »
Good morning!

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Monday, September 26, 2016
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2016, 07:02:16 AM »
Good morning!

Wow, we're in the last week of September.  Time sure is flying by.

This week will be busy as I will be working a contract job next week and need to get as much done this week as possible.  This morning I have some visits to make to church ladies.  Immediately after finishing that and before going home, I need to stop at the grocery store and farmer's market.  This afternoon I will work on laundry, house pickup and canning salsa.  I am also working on plans for Alex's birthday and birthday party next week.

Dinner tonight will be lasagna, green salad and garlic bread.

Merilee

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2016, 08:08:21 AM »
Good morning!

I've got the dishwasher loaded and running, a load of laundry in the washing machine, and people and animals fed. ;)  Right now I have a free moment while Emily is taking a history quiz.  After that, it's back to the school work.

I'm still working on deep cleaning my house room by room.  This afternoon I will concentrate on the windows, curtains, and blinds in my bedroom.  I will hand wash the blinds, wash and line dry the curtains, clean the windows inside and out, and clean all the trim.

Supper tonight will be hamburgers.    Hope you all have a great day!
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline pamgonzo

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2016, 09:04:39 AM »
Good Morning Ladies!

Had a great weekend visiting friends, and going to a concert. Then went with them to watch football at their little local tavern. It was so much fun, but we over indulged in just about every way possible! I was totally off plan with my weight watchers, and have a lot of making up to do for that.  There may or may not have been juicy burgers dripping with mayo and other wrongful toppings, burritos, ice cream, tacos, and maybe a little bit of wine.  I am totally doing a detox for a few days! I am starting with a smoothie for breakfast, and I have chicken noodle soup started in the crockpot for dinner.  The water intake is on high gear at least for the next few days as well! Time to undo the damage!

Today, I will work on laundry, and I have a couple of things that need to be reorganized in the kitchen. I also need to run the vacuum (didn't I just to that)  ;) Need to pay a couple bills (again, didn't I just pay those??)
Time seems to just be in fast forward mode!

Not too much else happening around my house, but I hope to be able to get out for a walk at some point. It is kind of cloudy and rainy here, so I will have to watch the weather and see if I can sneak out for one, or if I need to do a walking video at home.

Hope everyone has an amazing day!
Blessings to all!!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2016, 06:09:47 PM »
I AM AROUND AND I READ ALL THE POSTS!!  We just have been so busy lately that I have no time for anything.

Summer has ended and the cooler temps seem to have arrived. I don't like this at all.

We have some relatives visiting so we're spending a lot of time with them. I'm trying to fit in work and also go places and participate but you just can't do everything.

Pam, I need to join your detox program. My waist has been getting thick but it's not like I'm eating all day long. I don't know what is going on. I'm tired too and I thought it could be because it's getting darker much earlier and I don't like fall and winter so I thought maybe it is that.

I'm going on a day trip tomorrow with my hubby, my parents, and the relatives so I think that will be fun.

Tonight I put all the tomatoes through the food mill to make a pulpy juice and then made a pot of tomato soup. The rest of the pulp I'll freeze.

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats