Author Topic: Wednesday, February 17, 2016  (Read 1071 times)

Offline wrancher

Wednesday, February 17, 2016
« on: February 17, 2016, 05:43:49 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Wednesday, February 17, 2016
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2016, 05:50:38 AM »
Writing the day took some thought. Scary how time flies. Today is take MIL to accountant day. I am up to do the normal morning routine and pay bills. I think I should be home to pickup kids from church school. Levis team lost by 1 point cant complain about that. The boys were huge like 6 and 7 graders. They held their own. So now we are done. yeah. Levis birthday is tomorrow. I will make cupcakes for school. I don't have a present yet. And not sure what to get him. Yikes. Still nice weather hopefully roads dry up better today.

Coffee time
Janice

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2016, 07:46:53 AM »
Good morning ladies,
   Today is my last day off. Then I work 3 days, one off, and 2 more days. LOL I am working around here while Kevin runs some errands. It is supposed to be really nice this afternoon with highs in the upper 50s. Tomorrow is supposed to be near 70*. That makes me think spring is close. LOL
   Not planning to do a lot today. May do some more crocheting this afternoon. So I guess that is my day. You all have a good one.
Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie

Offline 4kidsmom

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2016, 08:14:32 AM »
Good morning!

I think we are finally in early spring--nearly all the snow is melted from our yard and the weather has just been glorious.  Of course, this being Utah, we can (and often do) see some spring snowstorms but for now, it's great.

Today's an at home day.  I need to make an important phone call about our taxes.  The rest of the to-do list is the standard homemaking stuff--my daily chores, laundry, cleaning out the car, tweaking the menu, doing some cooking and baking.

Hope you all have a great day!

Merilee

Offline pamgonzo

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2016, 09:10:40 AM »
Glad to hear everyone's weather is starting to look like Spring is coming!  Still cold here, but this weekend we are suppose to get some of those thawing temps.  Looking forward to it even though it looks like it will include rain!

Went to weight watchers this morning.  My friend is on vacation, so I didn't walk after.  I did run to Aldi and pick up a few things I needed. (and maybe a few I really didn't!) 

The rest of the day will be spent finishing up a few chores that haven't been totally done, and working on our trip plans.  I really need to think on what I need to take as far as foods which will have to include some kind of menu.  We have our son's game times now, so that will help me figure out how many meals I can make at the house. 

Hope everyone has a great day!!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25