Author Topic: Thrusday, March 4, 2016  (Read 1196 times)

Offline wrancher

Thrusday, March 4, 2016
« on: March 24, 2016, 06:15:52 AM »
Good morning

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
Re: Thrusday, March 4, 2016
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2016, 07:40:18 AM »
It's Thursday today! But it's also Friday for me also. It's a holiday observance for me tomorrow through my work so nobody has to work. So nice to have a 4 day weekend.

We didn't get the big storm as predicted. Some counties north of us did though. We only have some rain but not any sleet so that is good. The weekend will be a bit sunny, cloudy, sprinkles but nothing terrible. So ready for spring!

Last night was so cold we ended up with soup and a hot sandwich for supper. I'm so out of ideas for meals lately that there is no plan for tonight. Too bad my family doesn't like breakfast for supper or I would make waffles.

I have a lot of things on my list to do tomorrow. I want to make cinnamon rolls, bring stuff to the recyclables, get a few groceries, bring stuff to Goodwill, wash bedding of two beds (did the other two Tues.), bring daughter to the bus station at 5:30 pm, then church at 7 pm. I'm sure more things will pop up as the day progresses.

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats

Offline 4kidsmom

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2016, 08:17:44 AM »
Good morning!  I'm working today so not much in the way of homemaking going on today.  I'm not sure what time I will be home so no idea what will be accomplished. :)

Have a great day!

Merilee

Offline pamgonzo

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2016, 09:30:58 AM »
Good Day Ladies!!

Hope everyone is doing well.  As Alice said, the snow missed us this time around.  I am grateful for that. 

Late yesterday afternoon hubby texted me and said "Do you want to go to the Elton John concert?"  A friend of his that runs the local arena set him up with tickets.  It was a great show.  We were in the second row on the side.  We were behind Elton, but the seats were great.  We were probably less than 10 yards from him.  We grabbed dinner out (as I had said wouldn't happen  ;D)  before the show. It was a fun last minute date night.   

Tonight we are for sure staying home!   ;)  The rain continues and it is dark and gloomy.  I have chili simmering in the crockpot for dinner.  Sounds good for such a cold rainy day.  Looking forward to the sun they are saying is on the way!

General cleaning and picking up for me today.  I also have a load of towels that need folding and put away. 
Hope everyone has a great day!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2016, 09:46:18 AM »
Ooh, Pam, I am so jealous. Hubby is a musician and we both like Elton John but we just couldn't afford the tickets. We did go when he was in GR about 3 or 4 years ago but our seats were the very top ones. Not good at all but at least we got to go.

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats

Offline wrancher

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2016, 10:59:58 AM »
Ok 3rd times a charm on trying to get a post. I hope! Waiting for a business contact to show up but he is an hour late! I have things I need to go do.  The sun is shining. Yeah yesterday we too had snow but wasn't much thank heavens but cold. Today I am trying to finish outside chores and I need to start on some extra deep cleaning. Little by little. Calving is keeping us on our toes but it is going good. Ashley did great at Livestock judging yesterday and got 3rd overall!! She made it to state! So proud of her. Allisons academic Olympics was postponed till next week because of weather. My dad has appointment this afternoon to find out if he needs surgery