Author Topic: Thrusday, June 5, 2014  (Read 1335 times)

Offline wrancher

Thrusday, June 5, 2014
« on: June 05, 2014, 11:10:12 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Thrusday, June 5, 2014
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 11:23:29 AM »
Trying to get things finished around here so we can go camping.ugh  The cows we moved the other day have been out of the pasture twice so we need to move them back home so while we are gone we know they will stay in or hope so any ways. I am fixin to head down to Ashleys chickens to feed and water them. She will be home tonight. I bought some cement in town to fix the holes in the pen we want them to go to next. This morning I ran some water in camper to clean out the lines and low and behold a leak in the toliet. Ross headed to the city to take 4 wheeler up for repairs, get trailer parts and 30 more bags of rock for my landscaping adventures. I finally got the window back from being repaired ($92 later!) and got that back in after 2 attempts. I have camper cleaned just need it packed now. I am still planting some flowers and need to mow the yard only about 5 acres.  (feels like more) Where Ross sprayed my weeds it finally is starting to show. I want to put out more grass seed and spray more weeds. Oh I also have to pay those bills. ugh I brought the air conditioner filter in the  other day from camper to wash it and now I want it put back up. Do you think I can find it? How do you lose something like that.  Well got  the refridgerator cleaned so now just the walk in cooler and that shouldnt be as bad. Btter go just remembered I bought some spray paint  for a project and need to get that finished. We got the white truck back from getting a flatbed on it. Boy does it look nice. Ross did some grinding on it to smooth it out then painted it black.

No time for more coffee today, ha
Janice

Offline wrancher

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2014, 11:27:58 AM »
Lindsay Thanks yesterday for your reply. I know it seems like I am the only one on here so I thought maybe people are just getting tired of hearing from me.  I love your pregnancy pics. You look so good! I am so anixous to hear of your arrival. When is the exact due date again?

I was thinking the other day about the people we used to hear from. Like Beth, Laurie and Laurie and Shelly and there are others but I am running out of time. Just wondering how everyone was doing?

Janice

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2014, 11:50:14 AM »
Janice, I always read even though some days I don't post.  I love reading about everyone's days.  Mine seem to always be the same.

I, too, miss hearing from all the others.  I guess they're busy with summertime fun, work, etc.  Maybe when things slow down in the fall people will post more.

I'm taking Emily to the library in a little while.  They have free movies on Thursdays during the summer.  They serve popcorn and Kool-aid and show a family-friendly movie each week.

Have a great day! :)
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline 4kidsmom

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2014, 01:55:05 PM »
Good afternoon!

Busy morning.  I had a few errands to run so got that taken care of.  We have quite a social calendar over the next few days so I bought food for that.  I bought a whole bunch of meat on markdown yesterday so today I got it all in FoodSaver bags and in the freezer.  I love shopping on Wednesday mornings--I find such good deals on meat!  And if I get it in the freezer right away, it stays good for awhile!

Today was the last day of school for Jordan.  So all my kids are done with school.  Let summer vacation commence!

Jordan's at a party, Alex is going to a friend's house, Christie is making cookies for tonight's party, and Nathan will soon be going down for a nap.  I'm going to spend the afternoon cleaning up.  Both sets of grandparents are coming over on Sunday to celebrate Christie's 9th grade promotion so there's tidying up (today) and cleaning (tomorrow) to do to be ready for that.  I've got some laundry to finish.  I'm also going to finish the laundry room.  I bought a new ironing board and made sure to buy the T-legged type so I can hang it on my ironing organizer.  It holds the board, the iron, and 2 spray bottles (although I only use one).  I made a mess in the laundry room, moving things around to hang the organizer so now it's time to get that room cleaned up.

Have a great day!

Merilee

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2014, 08:31:25 PM »
Good evening,
   I have had a productive day. I have all the blocks done for Hayley's and Colten's quilt. Now to get it all put together, sandwiched, and quilted before Aug. 16th. It will be tough, but I am going to give it a go. I know once the garden starts producing I will be incredibly busy. Also once the rain stops, I will have hours of weeding to do. So I figured I had better sew today.  :D
   Kind of bummed because I have a little runner duck not acting good. I wonder if he got too chilled the night the power was off for 2 hours. They were only 24 hours old at that time. I did everything I could for him, so will just wait and see. All the rest are acting fine.
   I checked again tonight. Dani is a girl. Poor thing is beginning to think I am a pervert. LOL I just need to be sure so I can decide our next step. Anthony said I could bring the does back and use his buck any time, so I may try to take Copper back. She never did have anything and it has now been 33 days. I will wait till 35 days to take the box back out, but I don't expect anything now.
  We had a few showers this morning and supposed to have more rain coming in tomorrow. I know once this rain is done it will get hot and humid. Summer will be here!
   You all have a good night.
Blessings,
Winona

Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie