Author Topic: Friday, June 6, 2014  (Read 1100 times)

Offline wrancher

Friday, June 6, 2014
« on: June 06, 2014, 05:36:44 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Friday, June 6, 2014
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 05:43:29 AM »
Well packing camper is on list today along with go to rented pasture and check cows, check cows we moved, cement chicken hole. Then I can make some bars, salad and finish laundry and dishes. I have about 4 more plants to get in ground that require a pretty good hole I always run out of time it seems like. We were gone all afternoon and didnt get done until 830 no wonder my list stays the same with only a  little off, you have to be here to finish things.

Coffee time
Janice

Offline bobbie78

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2014, 06:00:24 AM »
Mornin' Janice! Sounds like you've got yourself a busy day planned out. I'm getting ready to throw in some laundry and get breakfast going for myself. I'm not quite sure what that will be yet. May just be an iced coffee. Chad is helping my dad put a new roof on his back porch today. So we will head in there around noon. I need to tidy up the house a bit. Before I leave today I want to put some sun tea out on the deck.  I've got dinner in the crockpot. Just got to turn it on. We are having manwich chicken.  Its a new recipe from "the southern lady cooks" blog. I am going to shred the chicken when its all finished and serve over egg noodles. Me and Chad will have this tonight before we leave to go fishing for the evening. Our weekend will be working in the yard, also his mother's yard and fishing.  This Sunday he and his mother are going to a baseball game. I will stay behind and just enjoy the quietness.  Monday we will be laying new carpet in my living room.
I live in a rather small town in Ohio. Not Mayberry small but not big by any means. Anyways, last month we had 2 women come up missing around the same time frame. Our local police wouldnt enter either into the missing persons database because they didnt ''suspect'' that either woman was in any harm, basically that they would be found when they wanted to be found due to the lives they lead. Well a few weeks ago, they found one of the women dead on a creek bank.  They still dont know if she was murdered, or what have you. But the other woman has not been found. The deceased woman was only 30 and left behind a husband and 3 young kids. The lady thats still missing has kids also. If you would feel lead to do so, would you please pray? This isnt typical for our small neck of the woods.
Hope you ladies have a great weekend!
~Bobbie from southern Ohio. Living life with my partner, Chad and two furbabies Punkin and Jade.

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2014, 06:39:39 AM »
Good morning ladies,
   It is wet, but cool here this morning. Buddy just came in wet to his belly so I know to put my work boots on to do chores.  :D I have been busy figuring the bills. Never a fun thing. I think I have it figured out, though. I guess I need to go to the bank in a bit. Probably won't do groceries till tomorrow. It is supposed to rain, so I can't work outside anyway.
   I plan to get started on sewing Hayley's quilt blocks together. I would like to get it done, but realistically, not going to happen. LOL. Not much else to do today as it is so wet outside.
   Janice have fun camping.
   Bobbie, how sad! I will say a prayer for this situation. Catch a lot of fish!
   You all have a good day.
Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie

Offline MissMandy

• ♥ Summer 2015 ♥
    • The Finstad Homestead
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2014, 08:19:31 AM »
Good Morning!

Just love reading about all of your days.  How scary about your town, though, Bobbie!  Will definitely pray for these ladies and their families.

Today is a pretty typical day.  Jean left a little later than normal (~5:30), since Friday traffic is usually a little lighter.  I laid back down for a bit, but Grimm and I are up and moving now.  I've had coffee and breakfast, and am about to start some NSA work.  I crossed quite a bit off of my to-do list yesterday, so nothing too pressing today.  I will make the bed, run over the 'floor middles' and the bathrooms, sweep the porch, and clean the glass in the front and deck doors. 

Dinner tonight is butternut squash bisque, 3-ingredient biscuits, and roasted parsnips and carrots (seems like an awfully 'cold weather' type of meal!), so I will need to make the biscuits and pull up the parsnips later.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
Mandy
Mandy, wife to Jean, furmama to Irish Wolfhound Grimmauld (Grimm), living in the mountains of Virginia.  Childless by circumstance and loving it! ♥