Author Topic: Friday, July 10, 2015  (Read 890 times)

Offline wrancher

Friday, July 10, 2015
« on: July 10, 2015, 06:47:30 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Friday, July 10, 2015
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2015, 06:50:12 AM »
After we got done haying we got in about 7, the Ross and I took kids to go check cows and go fishing. I never catch anything and just gave up we had 3 poles. They all caught like 13.  At the beginning the kids are like all we ever buy is new poles we need some equipment. I was like it

Offline Rooney

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2015, 08:58:22 AM »
Hi Janice and everyone else! :)

How is it Friday again?  I have been asking myself that every week lately.  And even better, how is it almost the middle of July? Yikes!  Anyway, have a bit of a to-do list today, and we will see how much of it actually happens.  Need to deal with the tomato mountain that is on my counter.  I will just wash all of the Tiny Tims for eating now and try to cut up and freeze the bigger ones.  Need to clean out all refrigerators and freezers to get ready for Monday's food order.  Need to bake at least 6 loaves of bread. Seth's 6th birthday is tomorrow so I need to get gifts wrapped for that and will wait till tomorrow to bake the cake. Will make homemade pizzas for that as well tomorrow. Hoping some more of the homeschool wall stuff I ordered arrives, so I can start putting that up.

Plans for tonight are after toddlers are in bed and not underfoot, to move out the pantry cabinet and move the refrigerator over to the wall with the other refrigerator, so that when 3rd refrigerator gets delivered tomorrow, we just move it in and hook it up.  Nothing exciting around here these days.  It has been raining/storming since Tuesday, supposed to clear up tomorrow.  That will mean dad and the guys will be trying to get some fencing done and I will take advantage of the older ones being outside and clean.

Dinner tonight, let's see.....I don't know right now.  Steve was going to run by Aldi and get some more chicken, so if it isn't too late, I may do something with that, if not probably spaghetti and a veggie.

Janice, sure do hope that Lane is feeling better today.

Have a good day ladies. :)
Lindsay

Offline wrancher

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2015, 09:59:40 AM »
Sorry. Got interrupted. Megan has day off from fencing so she is wind rowing. Levi is raking. Ross and Allison are checking cows. We have already had a productive morning. I have camper ready to go if we go to lake. I need to fill with water yet. I pulled and sprayed weeds until I ran out of spray. I have already did about zillion things I have been neglecting. My mom is here cleaning out coat closet/ school supplies/everything that doesn't have a home. She will probably be overwhelmed soon. I am gonna wash eggs then head out to hay. I need to make some bars and put something in crockpot.

I agree Lindsay. I almost wrote the same thing where does the time go. Well better get at it. My lists get longer and my time gets shorter.

Tea time now. Coffee time is over...
Janice