Author Topic: Friday, February 14, 2014  (Read 1478 times)

Offline wrancher

Friday, February 14, 2014
« on: February 14, 2014, 06:08:41 AM »
Happy Valentines Day!!

Offline wrancher

Re: Friday, February 14, 2014
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2014, 06:10:46 AM »
Today is at home kinda. DD and DS have bball practice 1 at 9 and 1 at 930. They will wait f

Offline Cathie

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2014, 07:58:00 AM »
hello ladies ~

wishing you all a wonderful Valentines Day

I need to make food and clean my house --- it's of course snowing again ---- oh yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still haven't figured out a Valentines Menu but I need to do that as well.  I will be making dinner for the 4 of us - Sydney will be out with friends so I want it romantic but practical so far I have cookies written down!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I am hoping for something a little bit more eventful  ;)

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2014, 08:54:26 AM »
Good morning ladies,

Happy Valentine's Day. It is just another day for us. LOL My hubby is a wonderful and sweet man, but not a romantic bone in his body. LOL Once in a while he will show up with a candy bar, but flowers are just not his style.  :) It is ok, he is there for the important stuff.

The wind is really blowing hard today. Maybe it will help to dry things out a bit. It got up to 44* yesterday, so the snow melted fast. Fine with me. LOL It can't melt fast enough.  :D

Once again, Kevin's pay check is late. His check comes from corporate located in one of the southern cities. I am too lazy to go look it up. Anyway, the snow/ice storm a couple of weeks ago delayed the paychecks. Same thing this week. Hopefully it will be in today. This winter is the first time this has ever happened. Kind of weird that it happened 2 times in a row. LOL Oh well, just gives me an extra day to work out my grocery list. We just replenished our gluten free flour supplies, so I am good to go in that area. We buy through Amazon. Basically just needs some fresh veggies, fruits, more walnuts, and meat.  ;)

Kevin just stepped on Callie's tail, so she is all out of sorts. LOL Sitting here glaring at me, like I did it.  ??? It sounded like he tore it off from the noise she made. Scared him half to death. LOL I checked, it is fine. Now she will pout all day.  ::)

Well, I guess I should get off here. You all have a great day.

Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie

Offline greyhoundgirl

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2014, 09:51:27 AM »
Good morning!

Workout, breakfast, and bath done.  Repairman has fixed the oven,  yay!  I swept floors and did a quick mop before he got here though the dogs have tracked in more mud from where the snow has melted and made a mess.  My sheets are in the dryer and probably about done.

Mallory is packed for her trip and chomping at the bit, though we don't need to leave for over an hour still to drop her off.

Earl and I have the Valentine's Banquet at church tonight...sounds nice not to cook.  :)  Thinking of making some sugar cookies this afternoon, though.

This weekend is supposed to be beautiful.  May try to get my cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, and lettuce seedlings planted out.  Earl is helping a team from church demo a building for a project for the homeless so he'll be gone most of the day, and Maddy is babysitting all day.  Mal will be gone, of course, and the other kids are spending the night at our friends' tonight so will probably not be home in the morning.  I have Bountiful Baskets and may volunteer if the little guys are all still gone, but if those three are home by then I probably will skip that this week and just pick up.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and a Happy Valentine's Day!
Catherine

shedrinkzcoffee

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2014, 11:47:45 AM »
Good morning ladies and Happy Valentines Day!

I am getting ready to have a cup of coffee and actually get moving today.  I am running a cleaning cycle through the washing machine and once that it done I will put it through a rinse cycle and THEN start a load of laundry.

My hubs gave me a dozen pink roses and a card.  He asked me to marry him 16 years ago today.  We will go out to our favorite place for breakfast tomorrow morning. 

I am not sure what to make for dinner yet.. gonna look up so ideas now and I will probably follow Cathie's lead and have cookies  8)

have a lovely day, everyone!