Author Topic: Thrusday, September 24, 2015  (Read 1002 times)

Offline wrancher

Thrusday, September 24, 2015
« on: September 24, 2015, 10:59:15 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Thrusday, September 24, 2015
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2015, 11:07:04 AM »
Where are you all at? Am I posting on the wrong board or is no one coming here anymore??

Allison is still home sick. ugh but I think a slight improvement.  I hauled in 1 load of hay for Ross to unload. He wants it in a special spot and I don't want to screw it up. I am starting some bookwork I need done by Oct 10. It takes a while so I need to get this done.  Cleaning of my desk to work was part of the process. I pile mail on it until I cant stand it any longer then start pitching and reorganizing. Most of it just needs dealt with. I have leftovers of lasagna from last night for lunch and probably supper as Ashley and Lane will both be at volleyball game. Tomorrow we have school as homecoming we always go Friday.  ugh I want to make some chocolate chip cookies and some banana bars. I will freeze what we don't eat. Sent Ross to town with list as I need to get some stuff accomplished.

Have a great day where ever you are...
Janice

shedrinkzcoffee

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2015, 02:42:51 PM »
haha!   Just been busy.  Looking forward to a slower pace.. at some point.

Offline wrancher

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2015, 02:48:10 PM »
Erica I hear ya! Thanks for letting us know you are around but busy also! Miss hearing about your days!

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2015, 02:49:37 PM »
Hello Janice.  I am here, just super busy with canning green beans, homeschooling, and finishing up with all the peppers I've picked. 

I know I always have good intentions when it comes to posting, but sometimes I get so busy I forget to check in with you all.  I will try to be better about this because I really do enjoy reading about everyone's days, even the little things.  It inspires me to do better in my homemaking.

I finished canning the beans but I have one jar that sealed quite a bit later than the others, so I'm not sure it's a good seal.  I've marked the lid and I'll check it good before I put it on the shelf.  Emily has finally completed her school work for the day.  I was beginning to wonder if she would because she was wasting time acting silly instead of concentrating on the lessons.  I'll be glad to see this week over.  She has 2 tests tomorrow and after those I think we'll call it a day.

After we finished lunch I went to the garden and picked peppers - bell, jalapeno, and banana.  I have cut up so many to freeze that my arms and shoulders are aching.  I ended giving 2 grocery bags of them to my neighbor. 

Well, now it's time to get started on supper.  I'm not sure what's on the menu but I think tonight will be soup and sandwiches.  I am worn out and would like to get out of this kitchen! :)

« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 02:51:33 PM by Cheryl »
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline pamgonzo

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2015, 03:11:30 PM »
Also keeping busy!!

The weather here has been amazing!! In the high 70's, which is crazy warm for us this time of year.
Trying to take it in before it is gone!

We have a major international art festival going on in our city right now. I went downtown yesterday for a while to check it out.  They expect 500,000 plus people throughout the event.  It is crazy busy down there!  If you are interested, the website is www.artprize.org. It really is something, but wow - the people!!  :)

Hope everyone has an amazing evening! 
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline Rooney

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2015, 04:02:08 PM »
I'm sorry too, Janice!  I've been slacking pretty much everywhere.  Sleep deprivation! LOL