Author Topic: Tues. Nov. 25th  (Read 1282 times)

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
Tues. Nov. 25th
« on: November 25, 2014, 02:44:04 AM »
Good early morning ladies,
   I have to be at work at 5 a.m. this morning, so I am sitting here drinking my coffee. I have about 45 minutes till I will leave. Please say a little prayer for me this morning. I am working a shift that I hate with a woman who is just plain mean. After work, I have to go to mom's and do her bills and meds. I will be so tired, but if I don't get mom's stuff done, she will nag me crazy all week. I guess, I should sleep really good tonight.  ;D
    I am working on some crochet projects. Decided last week to make scarves for all 9 of the grandkids. I am using 2 strands held together for the 4 boys' scarves. Those are working up really fast. I have 1 1/2 of them done. I bought some of the ruffle yarn for cute, sassy scarves for the 5 girls. They are cute. I think I will also make the girls leg warmers. That will use up 2 skeins of yarn for each of them, just like the boys. LOL The rest of their gifts will be money this year. No time and no desire to do any shopping.  ::)
   Well, I'd better finish getting ready. You all have a great day. Love you all.
Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie

Offline Cheryl

Re: Tues. Nov. 25th
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 05:34:19 AM »
Good morning, Winona and everyone.

I'm sitting here enjoying my coffee.  I need to run to Walmart for something and I just flat out don't want to go in that store. ;D  I've put it off long enough, so today's the day.

I don't know what's wrong with me lately but I feel like I'm constantly running behind, like there's so much I need to be doing but not enough time to get it all done.  I just need to learn to relax, I guess.

Today I need to do the dreaded Walmart run, go by the library, get with my mother to finalize our Thanksgiving plans, do school with Emily, pick up and shell more pecans, rearrange some things in the chest freezer so I can wedge more in there ;), and do some housework.  Think I'll call it a day if I get all that done.

Hope you all have a great day!
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline wrancher

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2014, 06:06:15 AM »
Good morning

Ashley needed to be to practice at 6 so needed to leave by 5:30. I was up before 5 anyways.  So hopefully chores go better than yesterday. We had calves break out of a pen and it took forever to get them all rounded up and sorted off and fed etc.  I will drive other kids into school and pickup some stuff for Ross. Then home and hopefully just do normal outside chores and inside prepare more for Thanksgiving.  I have to get some billing done, have to! I didn't get the tags for the vehicles yesterday as Ross gave me a list of other things to do and ran out of time.  Alison has a game tonight so I think I will get my groceries this morning. 

Coffee time...
Janice

Offline sbdriver

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2014, 06:47:51 AM »
Good morning ladies. I am also just about ready to leave for work. Trying to get back to a bit of normal if that's possible.

Winona I know you can do it, you are stronger then them <3

Have a good day everyone!
Laurie
Many hands make light work

Offline wrancher

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2014, 11:59:33 AM »
Winona hang in there. You are strong

Ugh for the past 2 days calves have gotten out. I am hoping that I am home by 1. This time we have about 20 heAd 5 miles from home and they are going very slow home.  I need to go in early for groceries and tags for vehicle and Allison's game at 5. I have to have time to get ready for thanksgiving. But when... My dh better not volunteer me ever again for a holiday!!! His jobs are not done in the house of course. Urg.

Offline Rooney

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2014, 01:07:43 PM »
Hey girls!

Haven't posted on the daily much lately.  Thought I would chime in today.  Nothing on the agenda much, just finish school, laundry, some "extra" cleaning, and dinner to figure out.  So all in all an ordinary day.  Thinking about getting ahead of Christmas this year by actually getting the tree up on Thanksgiving night like we used to do.  We'll see though, it will depend how far back in storage it got crammed last year. ;D LOL

I need to run to Walmart for something and I just flat out don't want to go in that store. ;D 
I totally know what you mean Cheryl.  I used to actually like going in there and looking around, not just running in and getting what was needed.  Now I don't step foot in there unless I actually have to.  I do have an easy "out" though.  It is on hubby's way home from work, so he just runs by there on the way home.  Saves gas and I don't have to go. Win win situation.  Amazing I actually used to LIKE going day after Christmas shopping.  Wouldn't consider it today.

Please say a little prayer for me this morning. I am working a shift that I hate with a woman who is just plain mean.
Awww, sweet Winona!  I will be thinking of you today.  Have you tried to be overly, overly nice to this person? (probably so, you are so sweet in general anyway ;))  Mean girls just don't seem to know how to respond to that as it is not the response they were looking for. ;)  Not that you would want her as a friend, but it might make your day easier when you have that shift.  I will pray today isn't too bad for you, friend.

Well, got stuff to do that I wish was already done. 

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2014, 08:28:29 AM »
Thank you ladies,
   I could feel your prayers yesterday. I went to work with the notion in my head that I was going to work really hard and not get upset or angry because everything was being piled on me. It worked. I walked over 7000 steps at work yesterday, and even had 3 flooding messes that I created and cleaned up,  :o but did not get upset.
   Lindsay, it is funny you should say that. That is exactly what I did yesterday, and I could see the question in her face. You know what, she actually pitched in and helped me and I got out of there on time. We will never be friends, but I am going to kill her with sweetness. I can tell she is not used to that. LOL
  So yesterday was not a bad day. Things even went well with mom, although I am a bit concerned about mom. She did not look well yesterday. Her heart is still not beating right.
  Just wanted to update.
Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie