Author Topic: Saturday, May 23, 2015  (Read 671 times)

Offline wrancher

Saturday, May 23, 2015
« on: May 23, 2015, 07:07:50 AM »
good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Saturday, May 23, 2015
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2015, 07:38:08 AM »
Dh and boys went up camping with some friends and they didn't leave till like 8:30. They got late back from branding then they did chores. It is a pretty primitive place so doesn't sound as much fun.  So it's just Allison and I as Ashley is still gone for concert. We will do chores then I want to plant some strawberries and raspberries. I will continue pulling weeds ugh I havenet sprayed cause I want the taller weeds gone first.  I need to go in and pick up my Alison's pantry order on the gals break.  My aunt and uncle are back visiting at my folks so I suppose we will stop and visit there. Yesterday I tried to get the outside projects done in case it rains.  I took mineral out to cows and need Allison to go with me today to put out more tubs as I need her to watch gate so the cows don't get out. I think we will get camper finished cleaned that might make her feel better for staying home. I think she wants to go to camp but they didn't give us directions.  Nothing exciting here.  We don't usually have a big camping weekend memorial weekend as it is usually raining and our friends are at this primitive site.  We are thinking of branding on Wednesday so need to get some things done so don't have to do it later. 

Coffee time..
Janice