Author Topic: Friday, September 25  (Read 791 times)

Offline Cheryl

Friday, September 25
« on: September 25, 2015, 06:30:35 AM »
Good morning, everyone.  I'm enjoying a cup of coffee while listening to the rain.  I love days like this. 

I need to go to town this morning.  My mother called last night to tell me she has some pears for us, so I'll meet her and get them.  I love pears and free pears are the best! ;)  I don't know what else I'll get accomplished today.  My grandson Logan has a birthday today.  Some of you may know he's autistic and non-verbal.  Well, he started school this year and he has changed so much!  He now takes my hand and pulls me toward the door when he wants to go outside to play.  He makes a sound like he's saying "go, go."  I can't wait until the day he starts talking to us.

Well, I'm going to finish my coffee and make sure Emily is up.  Have a great day!
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Friday, September 25
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2015, 10:16:53 AM »
Good Afternoon Ladies!

Enjoy those pears Cheryl! Free is the best!

My day has been active so far.  I went to walk with my friend who had back surgery. After that, I made a quick stop at the grocery store. They had a few items at really good prices, so I just picked up those few items.

One of the items was Center Cut Pork Loin for $1.59 a pound. The one I got was around 5 1/2 pounds, so I cut it in half and put it in freezer bags. With a bonus 5% off grocery it ended up being around $8.  Really decent price for 2 good size chunks of meat.

Before I headed out, I got the dishwasher going, so that is ready for unloading now.

I am doing a reunion with 9 college girlfriends this fall, and I am part of the planning, so I will work on that this afternoon. Making lists! Have most of the planning done, now it is just filling in the details.  Little things that I need to make sure I take with me.  Planning, planning, planning!

Hope everyone has a great day and a wonderful weekend!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline wrancher

Re: Friday, September 25
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2015, 12:21:14 PM »
Good afternoon (that sounds so funny)

Busy morning. A had a lady come by and help me with some cow info for some of the bookwork I need done. We got to visiting a little to much. Then I went and helped Ross clean up an area beside our shop and fueled up tractors. Now I am fixin to head out and haul at least 1-2 more loads of hay before I head into town for homecoming parade.  I might come home before football game but we will see. Tonight the 3 kids also sign up for youth coyote hunt. They will pick 1 kid to go with the guy who is hosting the event and be on  his tv show. Tomorrow after the hunt they are giving out lots of nice prizes. They are pretty excited. Better run

Janice