Author Topic: Friday, February 13, 2015  (Read 1055 times)

Offline wrancher

Friday, February 13, 2015
« on: February 13, 2015, 06:31:46 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Friday, February 13, 2015
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2015, 06:54:27 AM »
Anxiously waiting for my sister to call with news of her 1st granddaughter! They have been there since 7Am yesterday.  Exciting times. Today we are bangs vaccinating heifers so they are doing chores and getting horses ready.  Vet shows up at 10. Megan surprised us last night and came home till Saturday she has to be to work at 5.  We are also having a neighbor come help but he will be later.  So I don't even have to be there. I am gonna get our calving room cleaned out and check and see what supplies we need. Ashley has a game at 4 Levi has a game at 6 in another town.  This weekend we go to city for Allison and Levi's bball tournament.  I will deliver eggs and get rid of consignment stuff. Not sure how I will have time to do all I want to do.  Can't wait to see baby at hospital. I also have 2 diaper cakes I want to make.  I got the diapers rolled and rubber banded now I need to build the cake.  I need to go get crockpot and put a ham and potatoes in and get that going along with laundry. 

Coffee time...
Janice

Offline wrancher

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2015, 08:56:21 AM »
Finally found out she had her around 2. She named her Brindle Marie. I was thinking of Lauries? granddaughter Brinly? How is she doing. I havent heard from her in ages.

Offline greyhoundgirl

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2015, 12:02:19 PM »
Congratulations on the great-niece!  Pixie has a Brinley...maybe that's who you are thinking of?

Offline wrancher

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2015, 08:43:42 PM »
Yes Catherine I was thinking PIXIE! I forgot your name Pixie (only for a moment) BUT I could picture her face and her lovely family!!!

Man I got to mcuh going on I cant even think straight!