Author Topic: Friday, February 12, 2016  (Read 928 times)

Offline wrancher

Friday, February 12, 2016
« on: February 12, 2016, 07:23:24 AM »
Good morning

Offline greyhoundgirl

Re: Friday, February 12, 2016
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2016, 07:58:15 AM »
Mornin', Janice!

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2016, 09:42:42 AM »
Good morning ladies,
   It is cold and windy here, and supposed to get down to 5* tonight. This really cold stuff is only supposed to last about 1 day, then start warming back up into the 40s and 50s. I can feel spring on the horizon. LOL
   I had a good day yesterday. I went to Joann's for the first time in months. I bought some more pink yarn. I may make 2 baby girl afghans, then decide which one to give Hayley and hang on the other one. Then I guess I need to get a boy appropriate color and make up a baby boy afghan to have on hand.  ;D I also actually bought a few 1/4 yard cuts of good fabric. Wow! I have been out of the fabric loop for a while. All their good cotton fabric was $12.99 per yard.  :o I am working on some hexies, so just bought small cuts. I am enjoying the hand work. I also ordered Marti Mitchell's hexagon templates.  They will help me come up with a design. This will be a slow process, but it is what I feel like doing now. I am sure I will get back into making quilts again if I even get it to where I have enough room to maneuver around in here.  ;)
    The visitation and funeral for Amy last night was really nice. It was huge. They kept Cloe and Wade (her young children)  out until just before the funeral part began. The very end, they played the song, 'I'll Fly Away'. It was so sweet, both of her kids started singing with the music. I don't think Wade is quite old enough to understand what is going on, but Cloe was taking it hard, as would be expected. I am glad I could go and give my support. I know Aunt Shirley and my cousins were really glad I was there, also mom, and 2 of my 3 brothers.
   Well, ladies, I work all week end, so may not get on here much. You all  have a wonderful weekend and Happy Valentine's Day to you all!  ;D
Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie

Offline wrancher

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2016, 09:45:13 AM »
Not sure what I did there. Thought I posted. Today is catch up day.  Ross has kids out doing chores and they are gonna build a windbreak. I will head in and get Allison from basketball practice here in a little bit. Right now I am making pasta with the smart pasta maker I got my mom for Christmas. It is a bit more complicated than I thought and a pain to clean.  I am making tuna noodle casserole for lunch.  Fish day. I have some left over tomato tortellini soup left from the other day. I think I will go up tonight with the kids so I don't have to leave at 5:30 in morning. Suppose to be freezing drizzle. Ugh. So doing general cleaning and getting us ready to go for weekend.  I might try some more pasta to make a salad. Hope I get this thing figured out better. 

Have a great day
Janice