Author Topic: Friday, Feb. 3, 2017  (Read 710 times)

Offline pamgonzo

Friday, Feb. 3, 2017
« on: February 03, 2017, 08:52:32 AM »
Hello Ladies!
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Friday, Feb. 3, 2017
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2017, 09:00:12 AM »
I am getting here quite late.  My laptop decided to do some kind of self updating, and would not start for the world this morning.  Finally it kicked in, but it took almost an hour of messing around.  ???

Today I had a hard time getting out of bed. Hubby ended up staying out of town because it was so late with his assignment last night.  I slept really good, but he was up really early working, and texted me about once an hour starting super early!  I would just get back to sleep, and ding - another random text!  I always check to make sure it isn't one of the boys needing something.  It was quite a restless morning! 

He is home now, and we are going to go grab lunch together before he heads out of town again.  He will be back by 2pm on Sunday.  He is always on the go!  Makes me just want to curl up in a blanket this time of year!

So, my day is open since I will be on my own after lunch.  I do see the sun is shining, so that is nice.  Even though it is minus 2 real feel!  My soon to be dil still can't understand how the sun can be shining and it's not warm!  Something she has never experienced, growing up in SC!   :D

Hope everyone has a great day!
Would love to hear about what your plans for the day and weekend are!  Maybe you will inspire me to do something productive!  ;)
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
Re: Friday, Feb. 3, 2017
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2017, 09:13:38 AM »
Good Morning, Pam and anyone else who pops in,

My computer did the same thing Sunday. It wanted a restart and then took more than an hour to reboot. I was getting very nervous that something had happened. Now I'm afraid to do a restart or a shutdown!

Very cold again today. I will have to get gas today though. I wouldn't want what is left to freeze. Probably need to get some groceries but not feeling like it. I want to measure my freezer for the puchase of some milk crates to help in organizing. I also want to organize my pantry this weekend. I just want to hibernate with all this cold. If it were a bit warmer I wouldn't care so much but this is a very cold snap. Looks like next week we'll have a bit warmer temps.

I probably need to make some food but I just don't know what. I have had a lot of soup this week so a casserole sounds good but I just don't know what kind.

I just got done paying all my January bills plus an unexpected dental bill from my son. But I got that paid also. Now we have to really tighten up for taxes because we usually have to pay in. Then there are two more tuition bills for the semester. We also have to put money aside for the new windows. But this is life, right?

How are all your weekend plans coming along, ladies?

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats