Author Topic: Tuesday, May 16, 2017  (Read 992 times)

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
Tuesday, May 16, 2017
« on: May 16, 2017, 08:53:20 AM »
Knock, knock, is anyone home today?

Wondering what's keeping everyone busy these days? I'm working as usual but when I get home I hope to mow our lawn. The big rider wouldn't start for me last night so I nixed mowing. Hubby got it started this morning so I hope to mow this afternoon. I like mowing. Everything just needs a trim to level all the uneven grass growth. Besides, the rest of the week will be super busy so I might as well get it done tonight. Also, it looks like we might get rain as we approach the weekend.

I just couldn't eat last night nor this morning. I'm not feeling ill but I just didn't want any food. I made hubby his favorite dish last night but I'm not feeling it. Maybe tonight will be better. The freezer has some ground beef and chicken but I have to be creative in using it and I'm just not  into cooking right now for some reason.

The cat was in our bedroom all night long playing "chase my tail". She was on our headboard going around in circles to catch her tail. I finally sprayed her and told her to get out of my room. Not going to allow that during my night's sleep. She got a haircut on Saturday so now she is so happy and can actually play with her tail.

Anyway, that's it for my day. What's on your agendas?

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats

Offline Shelly

• Administrator
Re: Tuesday, May 16, 2017
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 12:03:03 PM »
Hi, Alice.

I'm traveling this week, so I haven't been around much and my schedule is all over the place. I will be home next tuesday night and will be posting more after that.
Wife to Trevor for 16 years and SAHM to Maisie (4) Liam (4) Aedric (1) Harold (1)

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
Re: Tuesday, May 16, 2017
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2017, 12:12:10 PM »
Have yourself safe travels, Shelley! "See" you when you get back.

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats