Author Topic: Tuesday, August 30, 2016  (Read 1094 times)

Offline wrancher

Tuesday, August 30, 2016
« on: August 30, 2016, 06:26:01 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Tuesday, August 30, 2016
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2016, 06:53:46 AM »
OK We will see if I get this posted this morning like yesterday!  Lane and Levi both had football games last night and they both won. Lane had an awesome game at the beginning he had 2 touchdowns and a 2 point conversion.  Then he hurt his back.  But he is better.  Today is hauling more hay when the kids leave for school. I need to start the servants and today I need a meal plan. Either in crockpot or something. 

Coffee time
Janice

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2016, 07:47:24 AM »
Today I am going shopping with my mother and sister.  I guess I should say I'm going with them while they shop, mainly just to get out of the house.  I don't really need anything so I won't be tempted to spend money.  I've been feeling a little down lately, so maybe the change in routine will do me good.

I have no idea what to fix to eat tonight.  I had my menu planned, but it went out the window weeks ago!   :)  I really need to have a plan for September and will try to work on that later today.
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline MissMandy

• ♥ Summer 2015 ♥
    • The Finstad Homestead
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2016, 08:30:23 AM »
Morning!

Nothing planned for today, but plenty to do.  It was an early morning here for us, with Jean leaving about 5:15.  Then I get a call half an hour later that he's punctured a tire, and can I bring him his patch kit.  So, in the car I go, patch kit in hand!  Not how either of us thought the day would start, but I'm glad he was safe and that I could help.

Since then I've done a few hours of computer/NSA work, made the bed, and had breakfast.  I still need to give some love to our floors, fold and put away the last load of laundry, and go over the bathrooms.

Dinner tonight is spaghetti with hot sausage meat sauce, garlic bread, and salad - yum!

Have a great day, ladies!

Mandy :)
Mandy, wife to Jean, furmama to Irish Wolfhound Grimmauld (Grimm), living in the mountains of Virginia.  Childless by circumstance and loving it! ♥

Offline pamgonzo

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2016, 09:41:21 AM »
Good Morning Ladies! (at least for a few more minutes here!)

I have a heavy cleaning day ahead that I am trying to avoid with unnecessary computer activity!  :P

Son from SC and his gf are flying in on Th, so I need to clean up.  Mostly de-cluttering things.  Quick dusting and vacuuming, and then deep cleaning the kitchen. 

I also need to do some invoicing for a few consulting jobs hubby has done, and I need to keep planning our northern trip that we will leave on Tuesday for. 
Just so many small things that I can't decide what to do first and focus to get it done.

I also desperately need to color my hair. 
Oh, and plan something for dinner.  hmmmm. Hope pinterest doesn't derail me for long figuring this one out!  ;)

Janice: hope Lane's back is feeling better and the injury doesn't hold him back.
Cheryl: a change of scenery might be just the thing you need.
Mandy: good to see you! Glad Jean's adventure wasn't serious!

Have a good day everyone!!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25