Author Topic: Monday, April 3, 2017  (Read 1019 times)

Offline 4kidsmom

Monday, April 3, 2017
« on: April 03, 2017, 07:29:01 AM »
Good morning!

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Monday, April 3, 2017
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2017, 07:39:56 AM »
Good morning and Happy April!

I had a great weekend.  The first weekend of April is the LDS Church's General Conference so that's what I did.  Watched the sessions on TV.  Saturday was also Jordan's birthday so we celebrated that too.

It's cold today but I don't think rain is predicted.  I'm doing some computer work before Alex and Nathan wake up then after I get them off to school, I need to go visit a member of my congregation whose husband is in the hospital.  He has COPD and has been quite ill lately.

When I get home, I have laundry and house pick up to do.  And I want to finish the garage.  Depending on how getting those must-dos goes, I may have time to work on other things.

Merilee

Offline pamgonzo

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2017, 09:30:45 AM »
Good Morning Merilee and any who follow!

Had a nice weekend.  Went down to South Bend for son's baseball games.  They lost both, so that was a bummer.  He did pitch, and did okay while he was in.  I think he is content with how he is doing personally, but the team is struggling. Hopefully things will start to look up for them.

Easy going day for me today.  Hubs is on his way to Chicago to go to the Tigers/White Sox opening day game with a friend of his.  It is suppose to rain quite bad there this afternoon, so hopefully the trip won't be in vain!  But, that means I am on my own for the day and dinner as well as most of the evening I expect.

I will get the laundry done today.  It's usually about 3 loads a week.  A dark load, a light load, and a load of towels.  Usually quick work.

Will of course have the game on later this afternoon while I am working on other things. 

Have some general clean-up to do around our main living space.  The weekends are either really busy, or really laid back, so it seems a lot of things go ignored.  That's kind of okay for us, it just means I play catch up on Monday. 

I am off to get busy!  Hope everyone has a great day!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2017, 10:21:20 AM »
Busy, busy, and more busy.

All of our house projects are happening all at once. I have two different groups coming in and they all are working today which I didn't want to have happen. So all the renovations/fixit things are getting done in two weeks. One group was here last week and this week, the other group is here this week.  I do not like renovations.

We have had rain on and off and so we've been taking our walks between the rain. We had a really nice Sat. and Sunday so we got good walks in both days. Hubby is really pushing me but the body is so achy! I'm trying my best to try to lose some of this excess fat. Sat. my shins hurt so much but Sun. it was almost gone. We know it is muscle issues and that I just have to continue with our walking. We have been doing between 3.25 to 3.70 miles each day. It is good together time and we get to talk and decompress about stressful things. I;m going to keep pushing myself.

What is really funny is that at night when I sleep my body aches and I hear myself moaning from the aches. My cat who sleeps by my foot end comes up to my head and sleeps by my head giving me occasional licks on the face and purrs as if she is trying to comfort me. Or maybe I'm kicking her, I just don't know. The other cat sits on the headboard and stares down at me.

Dinner tonight is a lot of leftovers from yesterday. No kids came home but we had two guests but there still is plenty of food leftover. I pulled out my rotisserie that has been stashed away for 4 years and did a chicken. It was so good that I don't think I'll stash it away. I should use it more.

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats