Author Topic: Wednesday, February 3, 2016  (Read 1361 times)

Offline wrancher

Wednesday, February 3, 2016
« on: February 03, 2016, 07:39:10 AM »
Good morning

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Wednesday, February 3, 2016
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2016, 07:44:26 AM »
Good morning!

Christie's concert last night went well.  They looked good and Jordan said they sounded good.  That's one of the ironies in our family--our two oldest children have good singing voices and their parents can't hear them.  ;D

Today's errand day so I am working on my shopping and errands lists.  I will do all that after I drop off the twins at school.  This morning I plan to finish laundry, iron, pick up the family room, and work on some organizing projects. Also I will deep clean my china cabinet.

No youth church activities tonight because they have one on Saturday.  But I think my husband has a scout committee meeting.

Dinner tonight is chili lime shredded beef enchiladas, spanish rice, refried beans and fruit.  Gotta go get the meat in the crockpot.

Have a great day!

Merilee

Offline wrancher

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 08:10:18 AM »
Heading out the door for chores. I need to do Ross' too.  I need to get back in n and pack for our overnight trip 4 hrs away.  We will head out after school is out. They have had a lot of snow where we are going. Hoping roads are good by then. So need to just need to make sure house is picked up, you know laundry and dishes done.  Amazing only gone 1 night and I get a ton more done. Caught up on ironing last night.

Coffee on the run
Janice

Offline Linda G.

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2016, 08:35:22 AM »
Good Morning,  Merilee your dinner sounds wonderful... now i am hungry.lol

Janice- have a safe trip.

Today is a home day, i love those.  Need to finish up my dusting and have some laundry to finish also.
We are still working on all the details of getting chickens.. thank goodness i have Catherine to listen to me worry about everything.lol We change from having the standard Easter Egg Chickens to Bantam Easter Egg chickens... the one thing i do know is that they will we spoiled, so hopefully they will lay me some eggs in return.
Better get moving, have a awesome day everyone.

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2016, 10:54:51 AM »
Good morning ladies,
   Still morning for a few minutes here.  ;D It turned off really cold. We have 28*, but the wind is just howling. I am so ready for spring, even though we have not had a bad winter.
   I have to be at work by 2 for a special meeting. I am hoping they will just let me stay clocked in. My shift actually starts at 4:30, but what would I do from the time the meeting ends till then. At least if I am clocked in, I can find some extra things to take care of at work.  8)
   I have spent the morning reading, but now I need to get up and do a few things before getting ready for work. You all have a great day.
Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie

Offline pamgonzo

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2016, 10:59:06 AM »
Well, Good not morning any more Ladies!

I have been to my weight watchers meeting this morning, and then walked with my friend.  We grabbed a light lunch, and then I came home.  Now I need to make a plan for the rest of my afternoon.  One thing I do know, is that I don't have to plan dinner!  I have been wanting to go out to eat, and I figured if I made my weight loss goal today (so I will be free for the month) that we could go out tonight.  So, I did make it -- only by 0.2 of a pound, but made it!!  So, dinner out it is.  Yay!!

I do have a load of laundry to finish up and fold.  Should get to that. 

I did my son's taxes last night.  That is a huge thing off my checklist.  Still have to do ours, but it is quite a bit more involved, so I need to mentally prepare myself to get that done.  Once I am ready, it won't take that long.  Will be able to get it taken care of in a long afternoon probably.

The wind is really whipping up here.  Yesterday we had a crazy thunderstorm with lightening and all.  It is so strange for us to have something like this, this time of year.  But, I totally prefer it to snow this close to spring.  Most of the snow has washed away, so hopefully that is it for us this year!  (fingers crossed!!)

Hope everyone has a great day, and knocks out their to do list quickly!!
Pam

Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline Shelly

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2016, 12:00:08 PM »
Good morning!

I'm finally making my grape jelly today. It failed to set a couple weeks ago and so I'm trying again today. I've got an appt tonight with my bishop from church and other than that, it'll just be regular chores and such.

Dinner tonight will be hamburgers and broccoli with potatoes for the kids.
Wife to Trevor for 16 years and SAHM to Maisie (4) Liam (4) Aedric (1) Harold (1)

Offline bobbie78

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2016, 12:50:37 PM »
Good afternoon ladies!
I've gotten 3 loads of laundry done and folded. And that's all. I had an unexpected problem arise today. My bank automatically withdraws my electric bill. Its a bill pay thing I use to pay my bills. Well, somehow they withdrew the amount twice. I called the bank, they told me to call billpay who told me to call the electric company who told me to call my bank back. Finally got it taken care of. They were supposed to only take 180 but took double that.  Had me sweating.
It's a beautiful day here and in the 60s. I've got my windows open.  Now I've got to clean the bathrooms, do a handful of dishes and figure out my menu plan. My mom's bday is tomorrow. So after my drs appt I plan to take her gifts to her and have lunch.  You all have a good day.
~Bobbie from southern Ohio. Living life with my partner, Chad and two furbabies Punkin and Jade.