Author Topic: Sun. Sept. 14th  (Read 810 times)

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
Sun. Sept. 14th
« on: September 14, 2014, 10:04:16 AM »
Good morning,
   It doesn't seem like Sunday to me, but according to my calendar, it is.  :) I did my Bible studying and have been listening to some country Christian music on Pandora. I was craving goulash and can't have it traditional because of the gluten. Then I looked in my cabinet and found a box of gluten free pasta. So goulash is made.  ;D No, it doesn't taste quite as good as pasta made from wheat, but it is better than nothing.  :D
   Kevin is trying to learn to bake bread. I have been giving him tips today and he has his first loaf on the second rise. I am so proud of him. Now I have to resist when I smell that fresh baked bread. LOL
   I have to work later. So I guess I should eat some of my goulash and maybe take a little nap. You all have a great day.
Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie

Offline bobbie78

Re: Sun. Sept. 14th
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2014, 12:35:09 PM »
Good afternoon, Winona.
It is a nice, cool day here in Ohio! We have been just taking it easy. Chad is watching the Cincinnati bengals play and I have been enjoying my computer time.
We went fishing yesterday evening. I about froze! Love this weather and thankful for it, but I didnt dress appropriately!  Today I am going to visit with my parents and nieces. While I am there, Chad is going to go to a lake near there house and do some fishing.  I am feeling so much better than I was! It is truly a blessing! I think for dinner, we will eat at moms or when we get back I will make cheeseburgers!
Winona, enjoy that goulash. It sure does sound good on a day like today!
To any that follow, hope your having a wonderful Sunday!
~Bobbie from southern Ohio. Living life with my partner, Chad and two furbabies Punkin and Jade.