Author Topic: Wednesday, June 10, 2014  (Read 571 times)

Offline wrancher

Wednesday, June 10, 2014
« on: June 10, 2015, 05:54:37 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Wednesday, June 10, 2014
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2015, 06:04:27 AM »
It got to 96 if not hotter, yesterday. Thank heavens our high today is 80 with chances of rain. Thats why the push to get more cows out to summer pasture. THe trucker will be here at 8:30.  Kids are getting horses in and chores. Ross is spraying. Crop adjuster comes at 10:30. I need to straighten house and wash floors hopefully today. But our outside jobs will take up a lot of time.  We ran out of time to get pool up yesterday so hopefully today. I also need to finish the last of the bills. I have a long list of my own then Ross has a list too so mine gets pushed to the side.

Coffee time..
Janice

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Wednesday, June 10, 2014
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2015, 07:28:29 AM »
Good morning!

We are fully and truly into summer now.  I just checked the weather report for the next 10 days and we will be in 80s/90s weather.

Today I will finish laundry and get it put away.  I also need to wash the boys' bedding, my sheets and the towels.  I need to water my flowers and get one more flat planted, and spread the mulch.  My tomato plants are flowering!  I put in garden boxes a few years ago but I have not had much luck growing anything.  I think it's the dirt.  This year I bought two tomato plants and put one in a pot with potting soil and the other in the garden box.  The one in the pot is growing much better. 

I've also got a whole bunch of other little things to do here and there as I get snatches of time. 

Tonight the teens have church activities.  Steven is flying out on a business trip tomorrow so I need to make sure his clothes are all done.

Jordan's got football workouts today, Christie is on day 3 of a 3 day babysitting job.  After Jordan gets home from football we'll go swimming.

Dinner tonight is shrimp tacos, rice and southwestern salad.

Have a great day!

Merilee