Author Topic: Thursday, June 11, 2015  (Read 648 times)

Offline greyhoundgirl

Thursday, June 11, 2015
« on: June 11, 2015, 06:32:27 AM »
Good morning!

Offline greyhoundgirl

Re: Thursday, June 11, 2015
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2015, 06:35:44 AM »
Still at camp with the kids.  I work in the kitchen during the day. Right now I'm letting Max sleep as late as possible because he is wearing down,  too. It has been a good week but I will be glad to get home.   :) It was 98 yesterday.

Have a great day,  all!
Catherine
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 02:42:02 PM by greyhoundgirl »

Offline wrancher

Re: Thursday, June 11, 2015
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2015, 07:23:57 AM »
Good Morning Catherine and all

Good for you Catherine for taking your kids and helping at camp. Your note sounds like when a kid is homesick at camp.  Kuddos to you. You will be home soon. I bet your husband will  be glad to have you all home.

We got our cattle out and the crops adjusted actually finished the last one in the rain. Yesterday was kind of a catch up day Getting kids bedrooms straightened, beds washed etc. I told the kids God gives country families rain so they have time to catch up on the things in their house instead of outside work all the time, They werent real impressed. We had to get a large egg order ready also.

So today I will be in town twice. 1st I have to meet delivery sercice with eggs and take in salad for a funeral dinner at church. Then I have a meeting at 3.  I need to make a vegetable salad so a corn salad. Maybe corn dorito salad but I have never made it and I need to print invoice for eggs. The family is sleeping in because of the rain. It is still kind of misting.

We didnt get house finished the way I want it so will be working on that cleaning refridgerator, walk in , etc. With all of us home so much things get dirty fast.

coffee time
Janice