Author Topic: Wednesday, October 22  (Read 981 times)

Offline Cheryl

Wednesday, October 22
« on: October 22, 2014, 07:20:33 AM »
Good morning, ladies! :)

The sun's shining, the birds are singing, and it's a beautiful day! 

I was able to get more sleep last night and I'm sure that's why I'm feeling better today.  I'm not usually this cheerful in the morning. ;)

My girl cats are still adjusting to the little male kitten we took in almost a month ago.  He's finally off the bottle and eating kitten food, running all over the house and terrorizing my girls.  They want nothing more than to slap him down with their paws. :D  Hopefully they will accept him soon and realize they don't have to be jealous.

My plans for today include basic housekeeping chores such as laundry, dusting, sweeping, mopping the kitchen and bathroom, cleaning my windows, and if I have time I'd like to get into my closet and purge some clothes and other things that are not being used and probably won't even be missed.

Have a great day! :)
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline mooremama

• Sam and the boys
Re: Wednesday, October 22
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2014, 08:45:19 AM »
Good morning Cheryl and everyone who follows.

I just got back from the hospital. I had to have an abdominal ultrasound. We're still trying to figure out what's causing my stomach pain and severe cramping. Today they're looking at my gallbladder. I ate a banana last night and had cramping ??? So weird.

Anyway, I'm back home now and fixed the boys oatmeal and Sam eggs and toast. I have my first load of clothes on the line and I still have Holdens bedding to do...top to bottom. His pull up leaked during the night  :(

I need to vacuum and dust and swish and swipe the bathrooms too. I also need to start working on the menu and grocery list. Friday is my shopping day and I am not prepared at all.

Gotta scoot. I think the boys are dismantling my bathroom  :P

Beth
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 08:47:05 AM by mooremama »
Beth in western NC
Wife of Sam for 27 years,
Mother of Aaron (26) and Caylon (24)
MIL to Bo
Nan to Lainey Beth (7), Stephen Holden (3) and Samuel Evan (2)
Furmama to Bonnie and Jake
Barnyard Mama to 2 goats, 3 turkeys and oodles of chickens.

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2014, 12:02:08 PM »
Beth, I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well.  Hopefully you'll find out why you're hurting and get some relief.  Take it easy.  I know sometimes that's easier said than done.
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline greyhoundgirl

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2014, 12:31:18 PM »
Hello, all,

Just wanted you all to know that Simba passed away just a little while ago.  It was very peaceful till the last 5 minutes or so, which were awful, quite honestly.  I will probably post a little obituary on fb later, but can't yet because Maddy might see it on her way home from school and I want her to be here so I can hold her and tell her in person.  How can something so tiny (6ish lbs) be such a big piece of one's heart?  Thanks for all your prayers and kind words yesterday.

Beth, hope you get some answers and get to feeling better quickly.

Catherine

Offline wrancher

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2014, 12:48:03 PM »
Oh Catherine I'm so sorry. I know how hard this will be on your family.  Praying for you guys.... I am glad that Simba won't have to suffer

Beth. How do you even think of doing all that when you feel like you do?! You amaze me. I would be like I will be in bed all day leave me alone. Ha. I hope they figure something out soon for you.  Sending big hugs to you and Catherine.

Offline bobbie78

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2014, 04:31:00 AM »
I'm so sorry, Catherine. :(

Beth, I hope you feel better. I agree with Janice.  I was sick all day yesterday and I stayed in bed. There is no way I had it in me to do anything else. You are one strong lady! Btw, I had my gallbladder out two years ago, it was a Godsend. Once it was out I felt sooo much better.  Prayers for you!
~Bobbie from southern Ohio. Living life with my partner, Chad and two furbabies Punkin and Jade.