Author Topic: Thrusday, September 8, 2016  (Read 882 times)

Offline wrancher

Thrusday, September 8, 2016
« on: September 08, 2016, 05:58:37 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Thrusday, September 8, 2016
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2016, 06:10:12 AM »
Heading out soon for dentist appointment for me in city. I always worry about getting kids done and don't take time for myself. I know I have at least 1 cavity. ugh. Embarrassing.  I have quite a few errands to run in city. Need to be home by 5 for Allisons volleyball game and to put my cold stuff away before I go. We have been busy getting cattle situated and working on haying. I have been doing some bookwork that I need to have done by this week. I am almost done with that. We have been really busy with games but we have a bye this week for highschool football.

Coffee time
Janice

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2016, 07:13:24 AM »
Good morning!

We're about to get started on today's schoolwork.  After that Emily has art class in a town about 20 minutes away.  I have 2 hours to kill while she's there and I can only take so much of walking around Walmart. :D. I guess I'll go hang out at the library.

There's not much else happening around here.  We've been without rain so long that what was left of the garden is now dried up.  Our yard is brown and crunchy.   I really wish it would rain.

Well, guess I need to get off here and get Emily going.  She seems to be taking her time getting started.

Have a great day!

Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline MissMandy

• ♥ Summer 2015 ♥
    • The Finstad Homestead
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2016, 08:12:59 AM »
Morning!

Janice: I'm the same way about the dentist.  Jean always seems to need dental work, so I just keep putting off making an appointment for myself.  I need to just GO!

Cheryl: Welcome to the brown-and-crunchy-yard club!  I'm a card-carrying member.  Our front yard is part woods, part un-mowable steep hill, and part old gravel patch, plus we have a giant dog that...uhhh...kills the grass...so our front yard is pretty much always a little sad looking :).

Hello to all who follow!  Today is an at-home day.  I've gone through my morning NSA work, and stripped the bed and started laundry.  Left for today is:

Second load of sheets
Remake the bed
Fold/put away all laundry
Go over both bathrooms
Vacuum

I'd also like to get in some knitting.  We're back to warm (hot!) weather, so I've already gone down to check the garden, and will plan to stay inside today.  Dinner tonight is black bean burgers.

Have a great day!

Mandy :)
Mandy, wife to Jean, furmama to Irish Wolfhound Grimmauld (Grimm), living in the mountains of Virginia.  Childless by circumstance and loving it! ♥

Offline wrancher

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2016, 08:53:34 PM »
Guess what... All that worrying about a cavity and it wasn't 1 after all. I had a small crack on a tooth and I got a temporary crown. Would have never guessed that. It was kinda funny though. I was telling the hygienist that this is embarrassing I take care of kids 1st and I think I have a cavity.  I told my friend it was like going in for confession. And I am the 1 who wants my teeth brushed.  So I was so relieved I didn't have a cavity. But I am sure this crown is not gonna be cheap thank heavens for that dental insurance I was wanting to drop!? 

Janice