Author Topic: Friday, July 21, 2017  (Read 858 times)

Offline pamgonzo

Friday, July 21, 2017
« on: July 21, 2017, 07:38:19 AM »
Good Morning Ladies!!   :) :) :)
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Friday, July 21, 2017
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 07:47:39 AM »
Hello Ladies!!

Here we are at the weekend!  Yay for Friday!!

I have to go up to see my parents today.  My Mom has 3 things she has chosen to wear to our son's wedding, and wants me to help her decide which one to go with.   I was going to leave a little earlier, but they ended up having an appointment come up, so I will leave a little bit later.

Hubs is going out of town in a bit, will be gone until tomorrow sometime.  He is going to go to his parent's tomorrow.  They are doing some projects, and could use a hand, so he will do what he can, and then head home.   So, I don't need to be back home until later this afternoon/evening.

Made some progress on the table decorations for the reception.  Got bride approval,  ;D so now I will need to go get the components to be able to put them together when the time comes.  Will probably go get those on my way home, or maybe just do it tomorrow.  Undecided on when, but want to get that taken care of right away and off my to do list.

I guess I should get myself together and decide what I am doing and when so I know which direction to go in!
Hope everyone has a great day!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Friday, July 21, 2017
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2017, 08:02:51 AM »
Good morning!

Yesterday didn't quite go as planned but that's OK, I still got stuff done. :)

Today we're heading to a local park to meet with some friends to play.  After that, it will be time to take Christie to work and pick up Jordan from football practice.

This afternoon I will do my grocery shopping and work on some of the things that I planned to do yesterday and didn't.

Have a great weekend!

Merilee

p.s.  Catherine, it was good to see you yesterday!