Author Topic: Wednesday, October 21, 2015  (Read 781 times)

Offline wrancher

Wednesday, October 21, 2015
« on: October 21, 2015, 08:43:48 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Wednesday, October 21, 2015
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2015, 08:52:19 AM »
Well flying solo here. Ross was chosen to sit on jury. Ugh Thrusday would be soonest he is home.  He did come home last night and regroup. He is staying tonight. I already don't like it. Throws the kids out of sorts to.  Cant wait till it is done!

He already fed with feed wagon and as soon as I go out I will hand feed some pellets.  Then haul hay.  I am working on paying some bills and organizing my desk some what. I need to come in and make bars or cookies. I have hamburger out for the chili. I will go into town this evening and help the other dad make chili as Ross is gone. I also will take out some mineral to cows.  My dishwasher seal will hopefully come today. SO tired of hand washing. I know , what a baby.  I  hate complainers like that. I can wash them just makes me so far behind with everything else going on.  IT is suppose to rain tomorrow so maybe I can deep clean house then. Well better get to it. 

coffee time..
Janice

Offline wrancher

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2015, 08:52:56 AM »
Bobbie nice to see you on. Stop in and say hi

Offline 4kidsmom

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2015, 11:19:01 AM »
Good morning!

I'm sitting at the table looking over my menu and making my shopping list.  I have the twins here now and after I drop them off at school I'll go grocery shopping.

Tonight the teens have activities so we'll be busy with that.

In between everything--laundry, house pick up, this-and-that.  I seem to say that every day--but that's how my days go. :)

Dinner is country potato chowder with biscuits, salad and fruit.

Merilee