Author Topic: Wednesday, November 4, 2015  (Read 734 times)

Offline wrancher

Wednesday, November 4, 2015
« on: November 04, 2015, 07:12:41 AM »
Good morning

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Wednesday, November 4, 2015
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2015, 09:37:25 AM »
Good morning!

Well, it got cold in a hurry!  Rain fell yesterday, last night and this morning.  I think it'll rain on and off today.  Good day to be inside!

I spent a chunk of time in the office yesterday and made some good progress in there.  I'll spend some more time in there today.  I have the usual housework of laundry, pick up and cooking.  Christie has dress rehearsal for the musical today so I'll go over to school to get some pictures so I don't have to worry about it on Saturday when we go.  I also need to make a dinner for the family of a friend who had her appendix out.  More cookie making for the musical concessions.  Lots of pittering and pattering today.

Dinner will be pork chops, roasted butternut squash, steamed cabbage with herbed butter and fruit.

Have a good day and stay warm!

Merilee

Offline wrancher

Re: Wednesday, November 4, 2015
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2015, 11:48:49 AM »
Boy it looks like I am only good at saying good morning

Today my ipad died and needs recharged. Yesterday I thought I posted but must not have hit button. Lanes team lost game, so football is over. Basketball practice for him doesn't start till the 30th. Have to get him a project to do in shop. I helped Ross with some morning chores then he left for neighbors to preg check. We preg check here tomorrow at 8:30.  So glad to get all these things done. Today I am making sloppy joes and snicker apple salad for supper tonight for the kids church dinner. I also have beans and chips. I don't have to make dessert as my friends sons bday is today so she is bringing cake. I will take dessert when she serves the 18th.  So just catching up in house. Laundry, dishes and bookwork. I need to take some grain down to chickens. I need to call around to see if I could find chopper. I guess I will just get on amazon and have in 2 days.
Janice