Author Topic: Wednesday, October 15  (Read 907 times)

Offline mooremama

• Sam and the boys
Wednesday, October 15
« on: October 15, 2014, 06:26:30 AM »
Good morning  ;D
Beth in western NC
Wife of Sam for 27 years,
Mother of Aaron (26) and Caylon (24)
MIL to Bo
Nan to Lainey Beth (7), Stephen Holden (3) and Samuel Evan (2)
Furmama to Bonnie and Jake
Barnyard Mama to 2 goats, 3 turkeys and oodles of chickens.

Offline mooremama

• Sam and the boys
Re: Wednesday, October 15
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2014, 06:33:16 AM »
Hello friends.

Wow!!  What a crazy weather day we had yesterday.  We had everything from rain with thunder to funnel clouds to an actual tornado touch down in the next county.  Craziness.  :o

This morning the sun is shining and the sky is blue so all is right in my world.  I already have 3 loads of clothes on the line with one more to hang.  We've had rainy, dreary weather for 3 days so that makes for a HUGE pile of laundry.  I still don't miss my electric dryer.  :P

Let's see, the to-do list today includes wrangling Evan and Holden.  Caylon brought doughnuts for breakfast so I'm waiting on the sugar high to hit the boys.  :o  I also need to fix a gallon of tea, make bread and roast some veggies for Sam's lunch.  Today is my bathroom day and I need to vacuum as well.  I really need to dust but Sam is slowlllly installing a new stovepipe/chimney  and dusting now is a lost cause.  I'll give it a few more days and hopefully everything will be installed. 

I guess I need to scoot.  I hear Holden jumping off the couch and Evan is crying.  Let the sugar rush begin!!!

Beth
Beth in western NC
Wife of Sam for 27 years,
Mother of Aaron (26) and Caylon (24)
MIL to Bo
Nan to Lainey Beth (7), Stephen Holden (3) and Samuel Evan (2)
Furmama to Bonnie and Jake
Barnyard Mama to 2 goats, 3 turkeys and oodles of chickens.

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2014, 06:54:05 AM »
Good morning, Beth and everyone!

We had that same crazy weather on Tuesday and spent almost 5 hours in the basement at my MIL's house.  That was a test of my patience because she drives me up the wall, to put it mildly. ;) :P

I'm pretty much caught up on my laundry.  Tony put up a new clothesline for me yesterday and I had to test it.  I like it so much better than the old one.  I got a brand new dryer last February and it's never even been used.  I really enjoy hanging the laundry out on the line, even in cold weather.  It's the one time I'm guaranteed some much needed quiet and alone time. :)

Here's what I need to do today:
get potato soup going in the crockpot
school with Emily
clean the bathroom
kitten and other animal care
fold and put away laundry
clean out closet and get a bag of clothes ready to donate at the thrift store
straighten up my pantry, again

I've had my coffee and have done some reading, so I guess it's time to get busy.  Hope everyone has a great day! :)
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline wrancher

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2014, 08:29:22 AM »
Good Morning

Trying to do a little house cleaning before I head to Allisons Cross country meet. 1 friend says 9:30 to be there others say 1. So really not sure. big differnce in time. I guess I will go get her and her friend from school at 9:30 and go from there. Lane had a great football game last night. Only 1 more game next Monday and it is at home. Megan will leave today after chores to be back for work and classes. I will take some bookwork to work on at meet while I am waiting. We should be home this evening that will help. Well better go move vaccumn it is sittting right where people walk in and I am done with it. Our weather is beautiful right now. Its about 39 but will be 84 today.

Coffee time

Janice